Latitudes free wine?

lockone

I wish NCL would let us fill out a simple 'preference' on line. You would think that could be a simple box to check in our online profile. Give us the choice of extra water....or for me more chocolate strawberries:D

More chocolate covered strawberries would be awesome! Alas. Maybe they'll update the program at some point in the future.

When did they start this? We didn't get any last summer.

February this year

For Platinum members the perk has been in place for at least a couple years. We were Platinum in 2015 and on the Jewel had the free wine which at the time was a cheap champagne. We used it to make Mimosas.

We did the same thing last year in April on the Jade and again in November.

When NCL changed tier requirements and perks this past February they added the free wine to some of the lower tiers. So it is no longer just a Platinum perk.

For Platinum members the perk has been in place for at least a couple years. We were Platinum in 2015 and on the Jewel had the free wine which at the time was a cheap champagne. We used it to make Mimosas.

We did the same thing last year in April on the Jade and again in November.

When NCL changed tier requirements and perks this past February they added the free wine to some of the lower tiers. So it is no longer just a Platinum perk.

It has been a platinum perk more than 10 years. I've been platinum since the early 2000's.

I always leave the bottle behind in the cabin. But, the cabin steward should be able to move it out of the room upon request.

It has been a platinum perk more than 10 years. I've been platinum since the early 2000's. ...[\quote]

We were platinum on our 2010 cruise on the Star but I couldn't remember if we got the wine or not.

• 5 months later...
It's usually there before you are.

Is it chilled? I've had this before and couldn't use it for a day or so later because it wasn't cold. Would be nice to have it cold when we got to the room so we could drink it right away with the strawberries during the sail away!! :cool:

I wish NCL would let us fill out a simple 'preference' on line. You would think that could be a simple box to check in our online profile. Give us the choice of extra water....or for me more chocolate strawberries:D

This would be wonderful.

Is it chilled? I've had this before and couldn't use it for a day or so later because it wasn't cold. Would be nice to have it cold when we got to the room so we could drink it right away with the strawberries during the sail away!! :cool:

It used to be but since they expanded it to other levels it seems they no longer do that. At least on our June 2017 we just found it warm, sitting on the table.

Sounds a pain in the butt gift that half the cruisers dont like or want! What with emptying the mini bar now an extra bottle of Bucks Fizz type stuff, they really should ask past or frequent cruisers to fill out a suggestion questionnaire. I realise most cabins have to have the same stuff provided but.....

It's like the towel animals, lovely the first time, slightly irritating the second by the end of the cruise, you feel like stringing the whole towel supply together and swinging off the balcony into the sea! [emoji35]

On a polite note, Latitudes Rewards start at which level? It's our second NCL cruise so unsure as we all collect Latitudes don't we?

Apologies if anyone is upset by my looking a gift horse in the mouth. We did actually go and watch them doing a demo of these towel buddies. I hope you enjoy looking at what they made [emoji51]🤦🏼*♀️

cb3b549900c06c1c05c552a72b0c4e3f.jpgd92e30a5d1f07b7e490d0926095e8b39.jpgf9d1d4da4468d6554441b7b8f559a5be.jpg84641ab273b2f7419865eca90ec0a1c7.jpg32fd61b9dbbeaa34707485d5ad22c435.jpg. fb7f886259b6fd930cbaf818032c941f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds a pain in the butt gift that half the cruisers dont like or want! What with emptying the mini bar now an extra bottle of Bucks Fizz type stuff, they really should ask past or frequent cruisers to fill out a suggestion questionnaire. I realise most cabins have to have the same stuff provided but.....

It's like the towel animals, lovely the first time, slightly irritating the second by the end of the cruise, you feel like stringing the whole towel supply together and swinging off the balcony into the sea! [emoji35]

On a polite note, Latitudes Rewards start at which level? It's our second NCL cruise so unsure as we all collect Latitudes don't we?

Apologies if anyone is upset by my looking a gift horse in the mouth. We did actually go and watch them doing a demo of these towel buddies. I hope you enjoy looking at what they made [emoji51]🤦🏼*♀️

cb3b549900c06c1c05c552a72b0c4e3f.jpgd92e30a5d1f07b7e490d0926095e8b39.jpgf9d1d4da4468d6554441b7b8f559a5be.jpg84641ab273b2f7419865eca90ec0a1c7.jpg32fd61b9dbbeaa34707485d5ad22c435.jpg. fb7f886259b6fd930cbaf818032c941f.jpg

Lattudes Rewards start at Bronze and you are automatically enrolled at that level upon your first cruise. You earn points in the following manner:

• Earn 1 point for every cruise night.
  • Earn 1 additional point per night for booking in a Suite* or in The Haven.
  • Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer.

Here's a link to the benefit levels: https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

You can exchange the wine for a non-alcoholic sparkling cider.

Is that still true? My understanding is that since they added the free wine to other Latutude levels they will no longer trade it for anything, not another wine, not water, or anything else.

Lattudes Rewards start at Bronze and you are automatically enrolled at that level upon your first cruise. You earn points in the following manner:

•  
  • Earn 1 point for every cruise night.

• Earn 1 additional point per night for booking in a Suite* or in The Haven.

• Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer.

Here's a link to the benefit levels: https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

Thanks for that. So from your second cruise you get this free wine? I think we've got 22 points?