Liberty still docked???

I'm not surprised. They returned without a member of their crew - a bartender went overboard earlier this week and has not been found. I'm sure that there was some impact/delay from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberty made all the ports on time this week. The late arrival was due to very high winds. Port of Galveston was closed for awhile. Carnival Breeze made it in at 12:30am. She was coming from drydock and had no passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Liberty made all the ports on time this week. The late arrival was due to very high winds. Port of Galveston was closed for awhile. Carnival Breeze made it in at 12:30am. She was coming from drydock and had no passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Making ports would not change what had to happen at Galveston today. The weather is likely the reason - but I'm sure they had to meet with investigators and hand over belongings etc today because of the incident this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm not surprised. They returned without a member of their crew - a bartender went overboard earlier this week and has not been found. I'm sure that there was some impact/delay from that.

The ship's late arrival was due to the bad weather conditions. I was on this sailing and everything had been fine up until this point. The crew member was a member of the restaurant wait staff as I was told by a good friend of his (an assistant waiter and also the one who took care of our table on our last years sailing). Apparently he jumped, but sad as it was to hear this, it was not the reason for our delay this morning.

I was on this cruise and I can assure you it was weather. We sat outside the channel until after 9:30 and as soon as humanly possible, the debarkation process started.

Agreed. The conditions were horrible this morning. When I stepped out on my balcony this morning at 5 AM and saw how rough the seas were, I figured that we would be delayed getting in.

Yeah, the seas were definitely crazy yesterday morning! We just sat and watched as we were so close to Galveston but could not get in! I will say, they did a great job getting everyone off the ship quickly once we were in port!