Airlie Beach status

The 'Boss and I are doing a North Queensland Road Trip in August for 3 weeks, I hope Airlie is open for business, calling in there. It was too hot to explore Airlie when we called in there on QM2 in March, not long before the Cyclone hit NQ.

Doing Rockhampton, Emerald, Longreach, Charters Towers, Townsville, Mackay, back to Rocky and fly home via Brisvegas/Canberra.:cool:

All the motels I have booked in NQ are open for business.:halo:

NQ needs the tourists in there now, to help recover from Cyclone Debbie.

We were on the Sea Princess scheduled to call on the 12/4/17 but it was cancelled. We were intending on doing a reef tour with Ocean rafting and they were still operating. They have a cyclone proof boat shed that did the job. There's a bit of a push to advertise that the Whitsundays are open for business, so it would be interesting to know how it's going.

The 'Boss and I are doing a North Queensland Road Trip in August for 3 weeks, I hope Airlie is open for business, calling in there. It was too hot to explore Airlie when we called in there on QM2 in March, not long before the Cyclone hit NQ.

Doing Rockhampton, Emerald, Longreach, Charters Towers, Townsville, Mackay, back to Rocky and fly home via Brisvegas/Canberra.:cool:

So true Les they need the $$$.

Channel 7's Sunrise mob were broadcasting 'live' from Airlie and Bowen this morning (Friday 5 May.)

A lot of community spirit up in NQ. Good on them.:cool:

Enjoy your road trip.:D

Channel 7's Sunrise mob were broadcasting 'live' from Airlie and Bowen this morning (Friday 5 May.)

A lot of community spirit up in NQ. Good on them.:cool:

Good on you Uncle Les.

Have some fun and spend some hard earned money to help them out.