Crepes in Buffet

Gershep

The last few cruises we didn't eat from the buffet. I do enjoy eating the crepes. Do they serve crepes every night? Looking for the Gem. Thanks!

They had them in the buffet on the Gem when we cruised on a 2010 TA cruise and I fell in love with them. This year in January we cruised on the Gem again and at 5pm the first night I went looking them and they still had them. I was a very happy person! We are on the Gem May 20 and I know that at 5pm I will be up in the buffet getting blueberry with whipped cream crepes!

Thanks all for getting back to me. This makes me happy. I don't remember the Nutella but I do remember a chocolate crepe that was very good. What other kind do they serve? I will have to get to buffet at least once this trip just to get a crepe.:)

Thanks all for getting back to me. This makes me happy. I don't remember the Nutella but I do remember a chocolate crepe that was very good. What other kind do they serve? I will have to get to buffet at least once this trip just to get a crepe.:)

If you don't see the Nutella, ask for it. On the Epic it was behind the counter. They had blueberry, strawberry, cherry, and that addictive whipped cream. You can also take them over to the ice cream scooper and really get a treat.

They have been available in the buffet at dinner on every NCL cruise I have been on. Love them made with nutella!

Is this something new? My last NCL cruise (Breakaway) was nearly 4 years ago and I don't remember crepes. Was I missing them or are they a new addition? Do they have fruit flavored (strawberry) crepes too?

Is this something new? My last NCL cruise (Breakaway) was nearly 4 years ago and I don't remember crepes. Was I missing them or are they a new addition? Do they have fruit flavored (strawberry) crepes too?

Since before the Breakaway even set sail!

They are in different buffet areas on different ships. You have to check both sides of the buffet for them.