Independence Inside cabin on deck 2 or deck 6?

We are trying to decide on deck 6 or deck 2, inside for both. We would like to upgrade but cannot at this time. Which would be better if these were your only options? We are looking at rooms 6467 6663 or 2327. All are sort of mid ship. Worried about noise and vibration. Thanks

One advantage of deck 2 on Indy is that deck 1 is used for gangways at ports of call. It is very convenient to come back from port, bypass the line of people waiting for elevators, walk up one flight of stairs and you are home.

I was in 2667 and had absolutely no noise or issues. VERY quiet cabin.

Thanks for the info. We have this same cabin booked for November and was a little worried about the dining room being above us.

We are trying to decide on deck 6 or deck 2, inside for both. We would like to upgrade but cannot at this time. Which would be better if these were your only options? We are looking at rooms 6467 6663 or 2327. All are sort of mid ship. Worried about noise and vibration. Thanks

I was in 6321 last November on FOS. GREAT location. Quiet considering it was a PR and over Guest Services. I really enjoyed being on staircase away from Promenade and MDR for meals. I would rebook that room in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the info. We have this same cabin booked for November and was a little worried about the dining room being above us.

I had no idea that the dining room was above me, lol. Guess I didn't check before I booked. Well, you will have no problems with noise. :)