New website - no reservation details showing

shadesofgrey

So, my PC has started showing me the new website. I check in daily to see if I've been assigned a cabin (have a guarantee). On the old site, which my iPad still takes me to, I can see my shore excursions, drink packages, calendar, etc. in the manage reservations section. In the new one... nothing. Anybody else seeing this?

My reservation is showing, but when I go to "manage my reservation" asks me for last name, booking #, ship and date. Then says reservation can't be found and tells me to call xxx-xxx-xxxx. What the heck is that supposed to mean?

We are getting the same window as you ... obviously. If you follow the link to 'Check in online', even though you may have done so, click on the 'print my express pass' and it will show any room assignment that may have been made for you. You don't have to print ... just act like you are going to. We've found that with this new site, we have to figure out our own work around. LOL!!

My reservation is showing, but when I go to "manage my reservation" asks me for last name, booking #, ship and date. Then says reservation can't be found and tells me to call xxx-xxx-xxxx. What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I called the number because my reservation has been doing that all week long. The person I spoke to said he hadn't heard of that error and was going to submit it to the IT department. We'll see how long it takes them to fix it.

I called the number because my reservation has been doing that all week long. The person I spoke to said he hadn't heard of that error and was going to submit it to the IT department. We'll see how long it takes them to fix it.

Likely that rep just came on duty for the very first time, and you were their first phone call...or they used the stock response to every complaint "this is the first I've heard of this". This issue has been known for days.

So, my PC has started showing me the new website. I check in daily to see if I've been assigned a cabin (have a guarantee). On the old site, which my iPad still takes me to, I can see my shore excursions, drink packages, calendar, etc. in the manage reservations section. In the new one... nothing. Anybody else seeing this?

Exactly the same issues!

The website is a nightmare. Our last two cruises never showed under our reservations no matter how many times we "added" them. They just disappeared after we logged out and each time we had to start all over. All Celebrity says when you call is that they know there's an issue and they will report it to their IT but nothing gets fixed. It's been months now with such a terrible online experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are leaving Sunday and the basic reservation info is there, but no calendar or itinerary. No record of the dinner we booked. I have the confirmations printed out, but it is lacking online.

Hope the ship has all your info....the new website is disgraceful on many levels....only the pictures are pretty.

Have a great cruise!

Likely that rep just came on duty for the very first time, and you were their first phone call...or they used the stock response to every complaint "this is the first I've heard of this". This issue has been known for days.

I thought the same thing....phones must be ringing off the hook!