Cafe Select Coffee Card only allowing a SMALL

He said he was a manager. Of course I did not accuse him of lying.

You should know anything below a F+B manager is not worth talking to... the assistant hotel director would be minimum to escalate this to unless you get the result promised earlier....

They are lying to you and you just roll over... :rolleyes:

That's what they count on people taking the scam!

• 9 months later...

An official response:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your patience.

The Café Select Coffee Card allows you to have 15 specialty espresso-based coffees, premium teas or hot chocolates. One beverage is equal to one punch on the card, and large to-go or double shot coffee drinks equal two punches. Each additional shot takes an additional punch on the card.

******, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. 
Sincerely,

Shannon O'Connell
Royal Caribbean Customer Support

In my experience it was always that rule.  However, also in my experience, it depends who took your order whether in fact they make two punches or not.  I found with just regular black coffee, more often than not, they just gave me one punch.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, Atlantix2000 said:

Right but when they punch more than once per beverage, the math no longer makes sense for purchasing the card.  If you drink large or extra shot drinks you save money by NOT buying the card.  That doesn't make sense.

Oops 

Edited by richstowe

I bought a coffee card this week on Brilliance. I like mochas & caramel lattes. 🙂 I clarified that unused punches could be used on my next cruise. They confirmed, yes, but they clarified for small size & extra punches for larger size. 

I think I'd be arguing if they tried to punch my card more than once for a double shot mocha - as previously posted, anything other than a one punch per drink would cost your more.  That being said, on the Liberty last February I ordered all sorts of drinks and never needed more than one punch.  I've taken a screen shot of the online offer just in case I run into trouble in June - "ANY" does not mean only single shot small drinks:

image.thumb.png.23f31ace810a85e6021394fe5c0e2b09.png

• Thanks 1