Cruise during Super Bowl

Has anyone been on a cruise when the Super Bowl is played? Will there be enough spots to sit and watch? Any parties? We will be on a cruise next year during the Super Bowl and just wanted to make sure to be in the right spot at the right time! Thank you.:cool:

Yes. One of the better Superbowl parties you will attend. The screens are situated throughout the ship. Best seating goes to those who have the foresight to hold their spots. On The Breakaway this past year, they set up extra snacks in O'Sheehan's. Nachos, hotdogs etc. It was a great time. But a footnote: It is showed via satellite, so no commercials. I didn't miss a thing about it though. And I never walked up to H2O to see what crowds were up there, as I was happy where I was.

Here's a quick little video that I put together of our Super Bowl party pool side on the NCL Escape this past February. It was the Patriots vs the Falcons. Be sure to watch it in HD for better video quality. :)

89YRu4haLEQ

Here's a quick little video that I put together of our Super Bowl party pool side on the NCL Escape this past February. It was the Patriots vs the Falcons. Be sure to watch it in HD for better video quality. :)

89YRu4haLEQ

Go Eagles!!!!!

Last year on Escape, Spice H2O was booked to a private group for Super Bowl. Year before, we watched at Spice H2O on Escape. So, this year we watched in Headliners on Escape. We had an awesome time!. My wife remarked how this past year in sports was unbelievable:. Cavaliers come back from 3-1 to bear the Warriors, Cuba beat the Indians in an epic World Series, and Tom Brady and the Patriots come back and win the first overtime Super Bowl!.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed The Sky when the Saints won (2010) and it was shown all over the ship. And, yes, a HUGE party at the Stardust Theater. With tons of football food: hot dogs, burgers, nachos. The only thing we missed were the commercials. Since it was broadcast through ESPN satellite... no commercials.

89YRu4haLEQ

We were on the same cruise and half my group is in your video loll love it!. Best time ever when the Pats made a come back. Man over 2/3rds the ship were mad!!! lol.

And to original poster.... We enjoyed the superbowl on the ship so much we booked another group cruise same week next year.

Just a note, was on the Gem end of October, 2016, the World Series was not available, first time in 8 years that it was not shown, supposedly because NCL did not pay the required fee. Could this happen to the Super Bowl?