2,356 photos of Oosterdam

cjanansky

Your link does not work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Works for me:)

Here is the description taken from the web page (s) :

QUOTE "Cruise Critic’s professional photographers and our extraordinary community members have taken 2' date='356 pictures of Oosterdam. When you visit our photo galleries, you can be assured that what you see is what you get."[/font'] UNQUOTE

My thanks to the OP for providing these 2,000+ photos of the newly remodeled Oosterdam for us:)

Joanie

Perfect! Now when we get onboard it will be Deja Vu all over again. The pictures do though prompt a whole bunch of new questions I'll have to start some new threads about. I've spent the last hour or better looking through them and barely scratched the surface. Many thanks to the CC staff for assembling them. :cool:

The only thing that seems to be missing is the Crow's Nest lounge.

If you scroll down to "Activities and Events" you will find Crow's Nest photos. Enjoy!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :):)

Thank you very much!!!

Good morning, cruisers!

We are very excited to share 2,356 photos -- 299 of which are cabins -- from a recent sailing onboard Holland America's Oosterdam: http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/oosterdam-283/

We hope you enjoy!

Christina

Christina Janansky

Associate Producer

Cruise Critic

I believe the pictures shown under "Neptune Suite" are not an NS, but of a Signature Suite cabin.:confused: Stateroom 8073 is listed on the deck plans as an SY cabin. The cabin pictures show a space that is too small to be a Neptune; also the separate dressing room is not shown, nor is the "dry bar" (?) that is near the entry way.

I believe the pictures shown under "Neptune Suite" are not an NS, but of a Signature Suite cabin.:confused: Stateroom 8073 is listed on the deck plans as an SY cabin. The cabin pictures show a space that is too small to be a Neptune; also the separate dressing room is not shown, nor is the "dry bar" (?) that is near the entry way.

Good catch. You're right it's not a Neptune Suite.