Itinerary, South Pacific

frediver

I've been out of cursing for a few years due to family issues now resolved.

I have started looking again at the S.Pacific, Hawaii to Tahiti or reverse? I haven't had much luck finding a cruise provider for that itinerary, Princess followed that course years ago, has it been dropped by everyone?

When I did it last in 07 we made 3 or 4 Hawaii ports then south to Kiribati for a stop, then south to Bora-Bora, Moorea, and Papaette.

Other than P.G. who else spends actual time in the S.Pacific rather than passing thru to somewhere else?

Starting over again there is a lot of new material to digest, any shortcuts are appreciated.

HAL has a couple of cruises in that area. The problem might be when you are looking- they run those type of cruises only a limited amount of time. Take a look at HAL's schedule for March 2018, Maasdam. March 2019, Eurodam.

I've been out of cursing for a few years due to family issues now resolved.

I have started looking again at the S.Pacific, Hawaii to Tahiti or reverse? I haven't had much luck finding a cruise provider for that itinerary, Princess followed that course years ago, has it been dropped by everyone?

When I did it last in 07 we made 3 or 4 Hawaii ports then south to Kiribati for a stop, then south to Bora-Bora, Moorea, and Papaette.

Other than P.G. who else spends actual time in the S.Pacific rather than passing thru to somewhere else?

Starting over again there is a lot of new material to digest, any shortcuts are appreciated.

Oceania

Sent from my iPhone using Forums