Equinox Specialty Dining Packages

dis2cruise

I saw on the celebrity website where you can pre-purchase 3-5-or 7 night specialty dining at a discount. For some reason now I can't find it, lol. Anyway, let's say I purchased the 3 meals can I go to 1 resturant 2 times and then eat in another or do they make you eat at 3 different restaurants?

I saw on the celebrity website where you can pre-purchase 3-5-or 7 night specialty dining at a discount. For some reason now I can't find it, lol. Anyway, let's say I purchased the 3 meals can I go to 1 resturant 2 times and then eat in another or do they make you eat at 3 different restaurants?

You can now go to which ever specialty restaurant as many times as you like as your package allows. If you love Murano and buy a 7 night package, you can dine at Murano all 7 times. The caveat is, the more popular restaurants like Murano does tend to fill quickly so you should probably be warned to get all your reservations in place early in the cruise.

You can purchased speciality dining packages for any number of nights. We found that more often than not we could get a better discount on the ship.

Unlikely to get a bigger discount than the New schedule of rates unless you are looking for a single occasion.

The discounted rates apply both on-line and onboard.

The new prices are much better and the more you book the lower the cost per night. We did get a piece of paper in the cabin offering a 50% first night discount on Equinox last month. Murano was full on most nights we were there but usually plenty of space in Tuscan.