Internet

We are leaving 5/17 on our first cruise on the Radiance of the Seas. I am wondering about internet access on board. Is there any free access or do we pay? Can we pay for a single day or do we have to purchase access for the entire trip?

We are leaving 5/17 on our first cruise on the Radiance of the Seas. I am wondering about internet access on board. Is there any free access or do we pay? Can we pay for a single day or do we have to purchase access for the entire trip?

Not free. You can purchase one 24-hour period for $20. The daily rate goes down if you buy for the entire trip.

Thanks for your reply. Didn't think too much was free on the cruise

The opportunity to purchase an internet package in advance, usually at a savings, is/was in your cruise planner on the website. It might be too late for your sailing, but worth checking out.

And actually, there is a great deal that is "free" on the cruise. Food, drink, cabin, entertainment...

I believe I paid for the cruise

Absolutely! That's why "free" was in quotation marks. I was just expanding on your earlier comment. We often don't have any extra charges on board other than gratuities. So from that standpoint, once the cruise is paid, everything is "free"! :D

Thank you to all who replied. I read on the website that I can no longer change anything because of leaving in 2 days

That's true, however there may be some deals onboard. The $20 per 24-hour option will also be available.

Welcome to Cruise Critic, BSexton.

You could quickly jump on our Roll Call. (Someone else will post the direct link for you - I'm on the ship on my phone so.......)

You really don't need internet access on the ship. We are in the US in port. Just check email etc then.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums