What happened to Gifts by Celebrity?

I was just searching on the new redesigned Celebrity crappy web site (IMHO), and when you go to Gift by Celebrity it just gives you a phone number. What happened to the list of items to choose from, and the pricing? Are they telling us we just have to bother the person on the phone to read off what is available? I can't even find it when signed in under my next cruise, under the Cruise Planner. Does anyone out there know what is now available and where to find the list or form? :confused:

I was just searching on the new redesigned Celebrity crappy web site (IMHO), and when you go to Gift by Celebrity it just gives you a phone number. What happened to the list of items to choose from, and the pricing? Are they telling us we just have to bother the person on the phone to read off what is available? I can't even find it when signed in under my next cruise, under the Cruise Planner. Does anyone out there know what is now available and where to find the list or form? :confused:

Try searching for 'Gifts by Celebrity' and Google seems to find it. It is a nuisance to have to search for it this way, but it is there via the old site which is still out there.

Try searching for 'Gifts by Celebrity' and Google seems to find it. It is a nuisance to have to search for it this way, but it is there via the old site which is still out there.

Thanks Kitekat, but that takes me to the same thing, not list no pricing just the 1-800 number. I also tried using the old site and I get:

"Please be patient with us as we improve your web experience. We’ll be back shortly.

Celebrity Cruises

To book or get information please call us at 1-877-812-4739"

Thanks Kitekat, but that takes me to the same thing, not list no pricing just the 1-800 number. I also tried using the old site and I get:

"Please be patient with us as we improve your web experience. We’ll be back shortly.

Celebrity Cruises

To book or get information please call us at 1-877-812-4739"

Ooh that is new. I have used my approach to find out what the current OBC offering is, and having checked it out right now it seems to work fine. (The OBC exchange rate is another matter altogether and I won't be buy that for the moment)! However, I am searching from the UK so may be that make the difference.

Ooh that is new. I have used my approach to find out what the current OBC offering is, and having checked it out right now it seems to work fine. (The OBC exchange rate is another matter altogether and I won't be buy that for the moment)! However, I am searching from the UK so may be that make the difference.

Thanks, maybe it is just me and IE, I will try safari later. Thanks for trying to help me! :D I may have to just call the phone number listed. I just love it when things glitch, much like this web site and having to constantly sign in. Thank you, and Have a great day!

Thanks, maybe it is just me and IE, I will try safari later. Thanks for trying to help me! :D I may have to just call the phone number listed. I just love it when things glitch, much like this web site and having to constantly sign in. Thank you, and Have a great day!

I ordered wines and flowers a couple of days ago. No problem. I think I used the menu on the left side to get to Gifts, don't recall for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We always order chocolate covered strawberries for sail-away. I wished I had done this before they changed their website. All I could find was the phone number to call. Didn't want to take the time to do that. They may lose out on a sale if I can't do it on-line.