Live From Escape: 5/20-5/27

Hey Friends! This is Meg. Chris is leaving out some very important details. He sang Piano Man at karaoke tonight he killed it!! #proudwifemoment

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He let us down on the great stripping Twist & Shout incident of 2017, so you'd better have gotten some photos of Chris doing his best Billy Joel!

We're on the escape for our anniversary at the same time as you. :)

Yay! Have you joined our roll call?

Thanks for all the food pics! I remember that MDR menu fron the Epic- great opportunity to get free sushi as an app! My fiance still regrets not ordering 5 plates lol.

hi all...we are cruising on the Spirit in July and would like to ask a question on O'Sheenans. The Spirit has the Blue Lagoon instead of O Sheenans, but the menus are the same I assume.... We are looking forward to eat there (the menu seems yummy!) but we have our daughter who eats little more than pasta, pizza and hot dogs (bun and sausage only). The question is: do they have a kids menu at this restaurant please? Thanks in advance.

Just got off the Escape from May 13th sailing. Got to port about 10am and were boarding group 4. NO problem getting VIBE passes we were number 35 and 36 with basically no line to get passes. Ship was totally sold out and very, very crowded so Vibe was nice but rained entire first sea day.

What time were you able to get on the ship?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

hi all...we are cruising on the Spirit in July and would like to ask a question on O'Sheenans. The Spirit has the Blue Lagoon instead of O Sheenans, but the menus are the same I assume.... We are looking forward to eat there (the menu seems yummy!) but we have our daughter who eats little more than pasta, pizza and hot dogs (bun and sausage only). The question is: do they have a kids menu at this restaurant please? Thanks in advance.

Kids can order from the ship wide kids menu in any restaurant.

Great "Live" review so far... Have you checked out the 5 O'clock Somewhere on the Waterfront Bar? Hoping Clarense the Chocolate Cowboy is still there. I'm on the 5 day countdown!

He was still on may 6-13. He was definitely on as well last week, they did western route. My wife and I were sitting across from him, he received a phone call that his wife had been granted a visitor pass to come see him onboard. Needless to say he was very happy and proceeded to dance. Great moment.

Could you tell us the bartenders in the "Vibe" who is up there these days and if they plan on being there for a while ?

THANKS!!!

Rommel is in the Vibe. He is awesome and has been there for quite a while now. Saw him last week.

I am so sucked in for this week now... @fonrouge82 Are you on July 15 this year? So are my wife and I and 20+ others celebrating 25 yrs of married bliss. Are you on the roll call for this sailing? Has Meet n Mingle info...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2378292

Yes, the 7-15-17 sailing! We are on the roll call. Congratulations on 25 years! Terrific way to celebrate! We are counting the days and just can't wait!

On that sailing also. Check out our roll call. Soggy Dollar Bar here we come...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Already on the roll call :) We will be in your neighborhood if you are not moved to the Haven as we will be in cabin 9720. We have never been to Soggy Dollar Bar and cannot wait to go! 54 days....and we are counting!! ;)

Totally new to NCL...previously only cruised on Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Thinking of NCL for our next cruise so just starting to check out some reviews.

What exactly is Vibe, and why does one need to rush to get passes to it?

I'm already sold on this ship because: brew house!

Calm day. Partly on purpose as we have a big day planned in St. Thomas tomorrow. Partly because I may have stopped posting pictures of alcohol, but I didn't stop drinking. Last night was... special. Let's put it this way, after they shut down karaoke for the night, we remained in 5:00 Somewhere for another half hour with a group of 10-12 others. We all refused to allow the microphone to be turned off and continued singing a cappella. That happened BEFORE we went to Skyline....

As such, I don't have much to share about my day so far. I'm going to scroll through and try to answer some of the questions I have not addressed.

Great "Live" review so far... Have you checked out the 5 O'clock Somewhere on the Waterfront Bar? Hoping Clarense the Chocolate Cowboy is still there. I'm on the 5 day countdown!

I have seen him there but haven't stopped by for an intro. His reputation precedes him.