Live From Escape: 5/20-5/27

Deck 9 Aft Balcony. First time in an aft room, and we love it! The rumors about the deck 9 balcony sizes are true! Two loungers, two chairs, and a table out here. And, of course, the view is stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have cabin 9320 for our July 15th sailing. Got bids in for a Haven upgrade but if we don't get it no big deal. Got a great cabin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Already hooked! We are on the Escape July 15 for the first time and cannot wait! Booked for Jost Van Dyke. Interested to hear all about it! Thanks for the live post!

On that sailing also. Check out our roll call. Soggy Dollar Bar here we come...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

A Reuben with a Michelada is my O'Sheehan's fave!!!

I know you can't get around to everything, but if you do end up at the Supper Club, I am looking for reviews... of both the food and the show. Loving the live posting - thanks for doing this!

If you're not a sun person, or you are an "hour a day only" kind of sun person like me, we've found a great spot on the boat. Near the action by the main pool but forward by the lobby doors there are lounge chairs that seem to always be empty. They're in the shade so the sun worshippers steer clear, but they're by the windows overlooking the sea so it's a great view! Meg and I have been posted up here reading for the last couple hours. And every time the lobby doors open (which is frequent) you get a blast of A/C. It's great!

85578b93423337870007d41e0efb4357.jpg

If you're not a sun person, or you are an "hour a day only" kind of sun person like me, we've found a great spot on the boat. Near the action by the main pool but forward by the lobby doors there are lounge chairs that seem to always be empty. They're in the shade so the sun worshippers steer clear, but they're by the windows overlooking the sea so it's a great view! Meg and I have been posted up here reading for the last couple hours. And every time the lobby doors open (which is frequent) you get a blast of A/C. It's great!

85578b93423337870007d41e0efb4357.jpg

What is the view like? Can you snap a photo (I'm a shade girl ;) )

you prefer your covered area to the Vibe? Windy and no umbrellas up in the Vibe? We encountered that on several sea days - and I'm a no-sun kind of girl myself!

you prefer your covered area to the Vibe? Windy and no umbrellas up in the Vibe? We encountered that on several sea days - and I'm a no-sun kind of girl myself!

Vibe was very windy, but tolerable. No umbrellas though so there was no reprieve. Honestly, since our traveling companions didn't get Vibe passes, we're having to carve out time to spend there while remaining good friends otherwise [emoji3]. Going to try to get a good hour or two in each day then mingle in the main areas the rest of the day.

If the wind is better tomorrow, we may turn into bad friends.

We're going to enjoy the aft view for a little reading for a bit this morning before we venture out again. I'll start giving you something other than pictures of alcohol today [emoji3]

Balcony view:

a34d4abb66fdfa8e2247774a8bde4825.jpg

By some crazy coincidence we're also on Deck 9 in an aft facing balcony (9920). Any photos of the balcony area of yours?

So enjoying the live review so far! Oh, and so sorry for the Angry Balls ending last night 😂

Sent from my XT1094 using Forums mobile app

Just disembarked from the Escape yesterday ( heavy sigh) , am in withdrawal . But loving that you included a pic of the quartet who plays in the Manhatten Room in your last post. Those guys are unbelievably talented !! Not to be missed for sure. Coincidentally, one of the two nights we were at Howl at the Moon ( also not to be missed !) the Manhatten quartet stopped in for a impromptu jam with the piano group...Epic performance!!

I love your post! We sailed the Escape the week after her maiden voyage...love her! We love the Vibe. Have you had a chance to get the bartenders name? We really enjoyed Rudy in the Vibe! Also, Bong made great mojitos at the Mojito bar. We are booked again this December. Have a great cruise!

Vibe was very windy, but tolerable. No umbrellas though so there was no reprieve. Honestly, since our traveling companions didn't get Vibe passes, we're having to carve out time to spend there while remaining good friends otherwise [emoji3]. Going to try to get a good hour or two in each day then mingle in the main areas the rest of the day.

If the wind is better tomorrow, we may turn into bad friends.

Following. Also on May 27th cruise. What time do you plan on arriving to try and get Vibe Passes? Hoping to get them for next week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got off the Escape from May 13th sailing. Got to port about 10am and were boarding group 4. NO problem getting VIBE passes we were number 35 and 36 with basically no line to get passes. Ship was totally sold out and very, very crowded so Vibe was nice but rained entire first sea day.