Epic Boarding time

AK Dreaming

I just finished my check in for my June cruise and it does not give me a time for checking in at the pier. My consultant just said get there at least 2 hours before sailing, but what is the earliest? I know some are disembarking in Barcelona so could we board as early at 10 or is that to early?

I just finished my check in for my June cruise and it does not give me a time for checking in at the pier. My consultant just said get there at least 2 hours before sailing, but what is the earliest? I know some are disembarking in Barcelona so could we board as early at 10 or is that to early?

Boarding starts around 11:30. All all aboard for embarking passengers is 4 pm. All aboard for continuing passengers (who embarked in Rome) is 5:30.

I got there at 12:45 after my short hike.... I thought it didn't look too far from where the hop on hop off bus stops... wait till you get to that bridge haha. It took me less than 30 minutes to check in and walk on. They were on boarding group 15 when I got there, the last group is 16 but it was never called.

I don't enjoy sitting around waiting to board so in Barcelona, I arrived at about 1:30 and walked right up to check-in and onto the ship. No lines; no waiting. Personally, I'd rather spend a few more hours enjoying Barcelona than sitting at the terminal waiting...