Anthem to Bermuda Sept. 2017

I recently booked a balcony on the Anthem to Bermuda leaving on September 23, 2017 and see there is a new promotion for kids 12 and under sail free. Does anyone know if there will be tons of kids in September during this promotion? I don't mind kids but try to avoid the times when there are tons (done Spring Break when my kids were younger and never again!)

Hi sl0905! I'm on the same sailing :-D make sure to check in at the Cruise Critic roll call thread!

one can never tell how many kids will be on a certain sailing. I would guess that there'll be fewer kids since most schools in the US have just started in September. But I've been on Sept. sailings before with lots of children and families.

i'm not a marketing expert but i do believe sales are held because sales are not being made.

so if there's kids free for X number of months i believe that they are saying by getting kids on free, they will make more money

ie. normally not a lot of kids during that time.

I recently booked a balcony on the Anthem to Bermuda leaving on September 23, 2017 and see there is a new promotion for kids 12 and under sail free. Does anyone know if there will be tons of kids in September during this promotion? I don't mind kids but try to avoid the times when there are tons (done Spring Break when my kids were younger and never again!)

There will not be tons of kids as most in the US will not take a child out of school that early in the school year. There are always home schooled kids or international kids but I would not expect a lot.

We will be on the Sept 9 sailing and I can guarantee at least two kids - my 3 year old, and my sister-in-law's 10 month old. So like others say, most likely smaller kids. Some people do pull their kids out but yes, it is early in the year so maybe a little harder.

Keep in mind that Rosh Hashanna is Sept 20 and many northern schools are closed around that time, so there could be additional kids around that time.

We are on this cruise too. My gf and I are 33 and 31. There won't be many kids on this cruise, which is one of the reasons we went with this date. It's a great time to cruise, and it is still summer hot in Bermuda at this time of year.