Norwegian Inside Cabin

kattlinx13

I actually just looked again and saw they have 3 cabins available on deck 12 midship that are bigger as they are considered family inside cabins...an IB cabin. Right now I have an IA room 14667. The three that are available are-

12663, 12665, and 12667. I think these rooms DO NOT. have the bed above. What does everyone think???? Thanks. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I actually just looked again and saw they have 3 cabins available on deck 12 midship that are bigger as they are considered family inside cabins...an IB cabin. Right now I have an IA room 14667. The three that are available are-

12663, 12665, and 12667. I think these rooms DO NOT. have the bed above. What does everyone think???? Thanks. [emoji4]

Very good find, only 3 insides in this secluded area off & forward of the AFT elevators & stairs, staterooms above & below. Take 12663 as that's even more private with small corridors on other side. Don't worry about the white space as that's crew stairs & service elevators, hotel storage, housekeeping closets, etc.

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

IB is not family inside (which I think always sleeps 4 guests and is pretty much all beds and nothing else :D). If these cabins only sleep 2, then you're right, they won't have the extra bunk beds, but they won't be any bigger than the IA cabin you already have booked.

The location looks fine (and it proves that their "mid-ship" designation is pretty arbitrary, because it's exactly the same location as the "mid-ship" cabin you booked on Deck 14). I wouldn't say "don't worry" about the white space, because you just never know. There is quiet white space, and there is "crazy loud banging at 4am" white space. But the same goes for neighboring/surrounding cabins… At least with white space you can sometimes figure out from other people's reviews if there is anything to worry about.

Why anyone would want a low cabin is beyond me. Too many stairs and too much relying on an elevator. Never .......

Super quiet on Deck 4 and only one deck to walk up or down to MDR or tendering on port day. But we like to keep this a secret from those who don't know better.

Sorry, but I do not think you can down grade.

A new booking would be needed.

Ummmmm crazy loud white space at 4 am??????

Relax. The Escape is a great ship and is an amazing ship for your honeymoon. We stay in inside rooms all the time and we were on the Escape in Feb. you will love the cabin you have booked. We were on deck 14 I think and the motion was not bad. It was nice to be close to the pool decl and buffet deck. And if you change your cabin, you will love it too.

Please remember. There is no such thing as a bad cruise. You don't have to cook, clean or fret. Just enjoy you honeymoon. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app