Studio cabins

Kenny1080

Just give Granny your key and she gives you hers, have your private night in the Studio cabin, the bed is a double anyways (same size as in your cabin) and everything is fine. Meet at breakfast in the morning and swap back. Its not a big issue.

the bed is a double anyways (same size as in your cabin) and everything is fine. Meet at breakfast in the morning and swap back. Its not a big issue.

The bed is not the same size as what is in a regular cabin it's only a full size. And I don't know why everyone is all up in arms about this. It had probably happened more times than you even know already. I was in a studio in December and never heard a sound from any of the surrounding cabins. And I am no fan of kids just for the record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bed is not the same size as what is in a regular cabin it's only a full size. And I don't know why everyone is all up in arms about this. It had probably happened more times than you even know already. I was in a studio in December and never heard a sound from any of the surrounding cabins. And I am no fan of kids just for the record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we're up in arms because we love the studio's the way they are, nice and quiet. Guarantee if you allow children in there it won't be. Kids and quiet go together like oil and vinegar.

I'm sure there is a reason why they want the 2 year old out of the cabin that night and I wouldn't want them using my cabin LOL

Do you think your cabins sheets have never been used before and are virgin quality? Many others have had date nights and slept on those sheets before you.

Just have the steward change them the next morning for freshly laundry sheets.

Do you think your cabins sheets have never been used before and are virgin quality? Many others have had date nights and slept on those sheets before you.

Just have the steward change them the next morning for freshly laundry sheets.

No, why? I do expect they have been changed though. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums