Halloween cruise on oasis

Not on the Oasis, but I have cruised on a Royal Caribbean ship during Halloween, and they did have activities. I can't remember specifically about decorations, but during the 70's dance party in the Centrum, everyone was dressed in costumes and it was really a blast!

Yes Halloween has been celebrated with a parade and the lounge across from Baleros had a spook house too[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on Allure for Halloween in 2013. The car on the Promenade will have spiderwebs. There was a costume parade for kids and then adults. Seemed like every person on the ship was there. It was the only time it felt crowded. ;)

Been on Allure few years back(might have been 2013 as well!).

Excellent night.

Fancy Dress parade, decorations & the disco was turned into a genuinely terrifying haunted house.

Some video of the night here

Has anybody cruises during the week of Halloween on an Oasis class ship? We will be on the Oasis and wondering whether any Halloween activities or decorations be on the ship?

We'll be on that cruise as well, have you joined the thread?

It'll be our first time on Oasis but we were on Freedom at Halloween in 2014 and there was a lot going on. Many, many people dressed up and there was a parade along the promenade. The decorations were super cool, too.

Has anybody cruises during the week of Halloween on an Oasis class ship? We will be on the Oasis and wondering whether any Halloween activities or decorations be on the ship?

Check out the oasis oct 29 meet n mingle thread. Sign up for thr meet n mingle if you haven't. See you on board!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We've been on two cruises during Halloween and the ships have been nicely decorated. There is a costume contest with serious competition. Freedom had a costume parade on the promenade.

The cruise was festive.

Enjoy

M

Thanks for that video.....this is great news, I don't like parades and such but a halloween one certainly always gets my interest especially seeing people dressed up. and the scarier the better hehe

I just booked up two days ago and will join the group for sure, thanks!

We were on the Allure this last Halloween and it was a blast. I was amazed at the amount of effort people (adults) put into costumes. They must have taken an extra suitcase just for them.

Only downside was it was the same night as formal night. But, there were many more costumes than tuxes.