Ice Cream Machines on Liberty?

Are there ice cream machines on board the Liberty that offer free ice cream or froyo?

Yes, there is Sprinkles by the main pool for free soft serve. There is also Ben & Jerry's on the Promenade for $$.

Theres an ice cream machine near the pool and theres also Ben and Jerry's for $, windjammer has ice cream, and there might be ice cream for room service but I'm not sure. But I would definitely recommend the ice cream machine near the pool for sure.

Of course theres ice cream machines. Those are found on all ships for sure!!!!!!

Sent From My iPhone using Forums App,

- Jake [emoji41]

That has not been our experience. We never saw ice cream machines. We saw frozen yogurt machines. Definitely not the same thing.

That has not been our experience. We never saw ice cream machines. We saw frozen yogurt machines. Definitely not the same thing.

Yes some ships you will find frozen yogurt and sometimes you will find ice cream.

Sent From My iPhone using Forums App,

- Jake [emoji41]

Frozen yogurt machine on Liberty. There is no charge ice cream every night in the Windjammer and in the MDR. It is made on board and is very good.I believe there is ice cream at lunch in the MDR as well.

REAL ice cream is available nightly in the Dining room. I've never seen ice cream in the WJ...only frozen yogurt.

Scooped ice cream definitely available in the WJ at meals.

Yes, ice cream by the scoops available in Windjammer at the desserts station. Also what I would call soft serve ice cream in the "Sprinkles" machine in the swimming pool area - serve yourself cones unless you get a cup or bowl and spoon from Windjammer or another area. At different times, it served chocolate, vanilla, chocolate/vanilla swirl, and strawberry. Sometimes both sides were open, sometimes only one. And Ben and Jerry's on the Promenade for $. This was week of May 14-21.