Dress for dinner

:) First time cruising on anthem of the seas on June 8th to the Caribbean. what do the men wear for dinner? Are collared polo shirts acceptable? What about Hawaiian shirts? We have formal wear for the formal nights but wondering about the rest of the trip. Thanks in advance.

Dinner for men is pretty relaxed. Obviously no shorts/ torn jeans (although I've seen some men wearing it in the MDR - I'm just not that comfortable with it). Khaki pants and a "relaxed shirt" as you have mentioned are fine. For formal nights you'll see anything from men with just shirts and ties and nice pants all the way up to Tuxes.

:) First time cruising on anthem of the seas on June 8th to the Caribbean. what do the men wear for dinner? Are collared polo shirts acceptable? What about Hawaiian shirts? We have formal wear for the formal nights but wondering about the rest of the trip. Thanks in advance.

Cruise line suggestion:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=255&faqSubjectId=334&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqType=faq

Dinner for men is pretty relaxed. Obviously no shorts/ torn jeans (although I've seen some men wearing it in the MDR - I'm just not that comfortable with it). Khaki pants and a "relaxed shirt" as you have mentioned are fine. For formal nights you'll see anything from men with just shirts and ties and nice pants all the way up to Tuxes.

OP will not feel out of place wearing khaki pants and a relaxed shirt on formal nights either.