Cabanas

Does anyone know the cost of the cabanas at Barefoot Beach (Labadee)? Is it per person or a flat rate? I am interested in all four types, depending on the price. Also, how and when can I reserve one?

Does anyone know the cost of the cabanas at Barefoot Beach (Labadee)? Is it per person or a flat rate? I am interested in all four types, depending on the price. Also, how and when can I reserve one?

Flat rate for up to 6 guests.

They can be reserved via the Suite Concierge.

Can I reserve one if I'm not booked in a suite?

You can reserve one on Nellie's Beach via the cruise planner for non-suite guests. The range is from $250 - $495 (Hilltop to Over the Water).

Can I reserve one if I'm not booked in a suite?

Not usually, however if they have any leftover the day before Labadee, and you can somehow get in touch with the Suite Concierge, they should be able to help you.

As an alternative to the cabanas, you may want to consider the relatively new beach bungalows at Columbus Cove.

They're cheaper at $250 each (and not per person) and allow up to 8 guests instead of 6.

These are the latest prices taken from our Anthem Cruise Planner. Barefoot Beach Cabanas are open to GS and above.

Barefoot Beach - Standard Cabana------$295

Barefoot Beach - Cabana Waterfront ----$395

Barefoot Beach - Hilltop Cabana----------$395

Barefoot Beach - Over The Water Cabana----$495

Nellie's Beach Cabanas are open to all

Beach Cabana - Over The Water At Nellie's Beach------$495

Beach Cabana At Nellie's Beach-----$395

ColumbusCove-----Beach Bungalows-----$250

You should be able to book a cabana through the Cruise Planner, you can also go to Guest Services on embarkation day and ask about any availability for cabanas on Nellie's Beach since you indicated your're not in a suite.

I was advised back in February from the Concierge on Anthem, that they can no longer book cabanas for guests. Don't know if that procedure applies to all ships that go to Labadee.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do?LocationCode=LAB