Help! Where do I book dinner reservations on board?

schwaja3

I booked an Escape cruise with the Dining plan for June 3rd late, and by the time I went to make reservations, there weren't any left. I was told that the ship holds a bunch of spots open for booking on board. I would like to do that as soon as I get on the ship. Can anyone tell me where I have to go, and if I have a chance to get the dinners I want? $ for Cagney's, 4 for Moderno's, 2 for Le Bistro & 2 for Teppenyaki?

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

I booked an Escape cruise with the Dining plan for June 3rd late, and by the time I went to make reservations, there weren't any left. I was told that the ship holds a bunch of spots open for booking on board. I would like to do that as soon as I get on the ship. Can anyone tell me where I have to go, and if I have a chance to get the dinners I want? $ for Cagney's, 4 for Moderno's, 2 for Le Bistro & 2 for Teppenyaki?

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

use your tv system as soon as you get in your room or if your on early and the room isnt ready just ring the desk (it tends to be busy though when everyones just arrived

you shouldnt have any problems

There is usually an "office", maybe in one of the bars, where there is a set-up to do your bookings. Look in the Atrium for a notice telling you where to go; it may also be in the Freestyle Daily. If you are used to their systems you may be able to do it on the TV screens if you know exactly when and where you want to eat.

not sure if the escape has it, but on the breakaway they are those interactive touch screen tv screens that let you book things on every floor by the elevator.

Edited by shof515

I didn't get reservations online either. All the good times were taken. I was just on breakaway and we went to le bistro as soon as we boarded to pick times. We got everything we wanted. Dont worry about not seeing good times online. I just dont remember how we knew it go to le bistro. It'll work out for you too.

There will be a location set up on the ship. It might be in one of the restaurants or it might be at the service desk in the atrium. Visiting that location is the best way to handle it.