Cabin size?

hi we are going on our first cruise with msc meraviglia in September. We will be traveling as 2 adults and one toddler.

Are the cabins very small for a cot? Is it a lot more expensive for a family room? We are currently booked in a balcony room. Thanks for any help

Usually, the deck plans show the sq. footage of the cabin....but remember, the sq. footage includes the bathroom. Ship cabins are smaller than hotel rooms, but do have optimal storage. I just did the conversion from sq. meters to sq. ft....the MSC cabins are larger than most American-based lines! You will have PLENTY of space in a standard cabin. No need for a "family suite". Save your money.

Not sure what you mean by a cot. Your cabin will have a fold out sofa bed or a drop down Pullman. happy cruising

As long as it is configured to hold more than two, as not all staterooms are, which will be confirmed when you provide your booking information to your travel agent or the cruise line.

MSC has a really good customer service call line. The staterooms on cruise ships are small. It was a shock to me on my first cruise 20 years ago. I walked in and said, 'This is like Motel 6 shrunk down 6 times!'. There is a shower only in the balcony room. They do make blow up baby bathtubs. Bring bibsters for meal times. Bring a few sippy cups and a small bottle of dish soap. Bring Bonine for yourself and ask the pediatrician about toddler sea sickness.

Sent from my iPad using Forums