Website problems with EZ Air

lljost

Anyone else having problems doing a search for EZ Air on Princess.com? Any cruise I look at, whether it's in my saved cruises or just a simple cruise search will bring up the EZ air screen, but the lower half of the screen is covered with the latest sale or some other information. It will not let me scroll up or down to enter my search information. I can tab through, enter info and hit enter but once the search is finally finished, I cannot scroll through the available flight schedule. I have tried searching through different search engines and same problem.

Whether using Safari or Chrome on my iPad or Edge on my desktop, I have the same problem 'IIjost' is experiencing.

So it's doubtful to me if the problem is our web browsers nor cookies and instead is a result of the typical weekend snafus which are resulting in even more problems this weekend. Hopefully they'll soon be corrected including the changes to the new My Princess display.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Yep, me, too. I have tried two different browsers and cleared the cache, but no difference. The only place I can look at flights is in my cruise personalizer, if I change flights on flights I already have booked. Everywhere else, the main part of EZ Air (where you enter the city and dates, etc) is covered up. I have spoken to a couple of reps at Princess and they just sounded surprised and said they didn't know what the problem is.

I just changed one of my air bookings for a better price and had no problem. I did check a future booking but the window has not opened yet for those air reservations. A lot of problems arise due to browsers that are not currently updated, operating systems that are not current and updated and protection software you may have on your device. Most code is written for Windows 10 with some modified to support iOS. This is not a surprise since over 90% of computer devices run Windows.

Check your browsers for any available updates. Check your operating system (Windows) for any updates and if you are not using Windows 10, seriously consider moving to the latest version. Other things to look at are any configuration you have done to your browsers, added software like pop up prevention, etc. You may need to reload your browsers to get a fresh latest copy. If the browser works on one device but not another one you own, it most likely is your problem.

My Windows & iOS systems are up to date as are my web browsers & I've tried all of those suggestions for a Fall 2017 cruise's EZAir flights.

None of these recommendations have corrected the problem so apparently it's another Princess weekend website snafu which hopefully will soon be fixed.

Yep, me, too. I have tried two different browsers and cleared the cache, but no difference. The only place I can look at flights is in my cruise personalizer, if I change flights on flights I already have booked. Everywhere else, the main part of EZ Air (where you enter the city and dates, etc) is covered up. I have spoken to a couple of reps at Princess and they just sounded surprised and said they didn't know what the problem is.

I feel sorry for the Princess reps who are not always informed about problems before dealing with customers.

My experiences have been that many of their weekend reps are their least experienced ones who may have never been on a cruise & can only provide what Princess makes available to them on their system.

a lot of issues this weekend.Check your profile and see if they have the correct number of past cruises and more importantly the correct number of days sailed.

My Windows & iOS systems are up to date as are my web browsers & I've tried all of those suggestions for a Fall 2017 cruise's EZAir flights.

None of these recommendations have corrected the problem so apparently it's another Princess weekend website snafu which hopefully will soon be fixed.

Same here. Everything is up-to-date and I always clear cookies. I cannot see EZ Air searches. I will wait and call tomorrow...

Same here. Everything is up-to-date and I always clear cookies. I cannot see EZ Air searches. I will wait and call tomorrow...

There are several website issues this weekend which hopefully will be soon fixed. Shore excursions are also experiencing problems such as being unable to access FAQs & no tour videos which possibly have been eliminated.

When you are checking for a lower price, do you do it in a dummy booking or calling up your actual reservation?

I will first do a dummy booking to check airfare prices & when finding a better price and/or flights sign in to my Cruise Personalizer. From there I have changed my flights or airfare numerous times when finding better flights & airfares to drop our flight (LA to Barcelona) from $576 to $241 for Flexible EZAir.

I'm booked through a TA & the first time I made flight changes called Princess who talked me through the procedure. And now that I'm experienced with the process have made numerous changes using the Cruise Personalizer.

I will first do a dummy booking to check airfare prices & when finding a better price and/or flights sign in to my Cruise Personalizer. From there I have changed my flights or airfare numerous times when finding better flights & airfares to drop our flight (LA to Barcelona) from $576 to $241 for Flexible EZAir.

I'm booked through a TA & the first time I made flight changes called Princess who talked me through the procedure. And now that I'm experienced with the process have made numerous changes using the Cruise Personalizer.

Thank you so much.

Accessing EZAir through an actual booking is not the problem. I am also able to do that; in fact just a few minutes ago I re-fared my flights for my upcoming med cruise. But as stated by several posters on this thread, myself included, the problem is in the dummy bookings. When we try to check airfare for whatever cruise, the main fields where you put in the city and dates are covered by "boilerplate" and we can't access them.

I still have the same issue of trying to re-fare (change or modify) my booked flights to check for a better price and I get the same error each time. It started a few weeks ago.

When I go in and try to book new flights for other cruises booked it works fine! It just won't let me try to change or modify two of my previous booked flights!

Accessing EZAir through an actual booking is not the problem. I am also able to do that; in fact just a few minutes ago I re-fared my flights for my upcoming med cruise. But as stated by several posters on this thread, myself included, the problem is in the dummy bookings. When we try to check airfare for whatever cruise, the main fields where you put in the city and dates are covered by "boilerplate" and we can't access them.

That problem with dummy bookings is still affecting any cruise I've checked for EZAir flights.

Thanks for the clarification because I neglected to mention the current problems you described when replying to a question about how to check for lower prices & better flights. After the webpage is fixed they can use the process I described to check & rebook EZAir Flexible flights.

Just did a dummy booking at 1PM and had no problem

I just tried the recommended corrective measures (different browsers, deleting cookies & history) again using the current OS & browser updates and the problem still exists.

Hopefully soon everyone can access EZAir to check options.

• 2 weeks later...
Is anybody else still having problems doing flight quotes? It's still not fixed for me.....
Just went through the quote process on the eZAir site in response to your post and everything appears to be working fine.

Have you rebooted your computer, cleared cookies, tried a different browser?

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Is anybody else still having problems doing flight quotes? It's still not fixed for me.....

I can book new airfare, do dummy quotes, but I can't go in on existing air that has been booked and try to change it to see if there's a better price. I get this error and have been for over a month on two separate bookings:

Error

• Air itinerary you are trying to retrieve may have a schedule change which is not reflected in our system. Please call us at the number listed on the page for assistance.

Try Again Need Help?Call us at 1-800-774-6237