Fresh off the Oasis...any questions?

I've seen several different answers about the cost of room service. Can you clarify? Thanks

Room service is $7.95 per order, except for continental breakfast in the morning.

Yes, It started on Day 4. 10 drinks for $79. They advertised it everywhere.

I saw the same thing on Allure this past week :) We thought about taking advantage of it, but didn't because we weren't drinking much with our kids on the cruise with us.

what is the costs for breakfast?? Is it the same as lunch. We always enjoy JR once or twice each cruise

No extra charge for JR breakfast. Note that breakfast at JR is only available on Oasis class ships.

No extra charge for JR breakfast. Note that breakfast at JR is only available on Oasis class ships.

Whats the cost for Johny Rockets? (Not breakfast) Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ships other than Quantum class, the cost is $8 or $9 per person, which includes soda.

On Quantum class, the menu is priced per item.

Thank you [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had read here about free entrees for MTD guests, so when I spoke to the host at the Solarium Bistro, I asked about it. He acknowledged that they have offered that courtesy to MTD guests, and assured me we were eligible. So I would do the same if I was you - speak to the host up front about the MTD thing.

What type of " special offering"? We ate in the Solarium Bistro on Harmony and plan to on Oasis in November and have MTD . I am just curious what these additional offering are, as I have a very picky DH. I love the Solarium Bistro and eat all of my breakfast and lunches there.

What type of " special offering"? We ate in the Solarium Bistro on Harmony and plan to on Oasis in November and have MTD . I am just curious what these additional offering are, as I have a very picky DH. I love the Solarium Bistro and eat all of my breakfast and lunches there.

All I can recall was an extra cost lamb entree. Pretty sure there was one other, but I cannot recall what it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably a silly question but did you notice anyone eating alone in the Main Dining Room ? We are a large party, sailing on Sunday, but now all the kids are starting to complain about having to dress decent and will likely want to just grab pizza or something simple. So their parents will likely eat with them. I, on the other hand, am looking forward to some fine dining but I won't go alone if it's that rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone happen to know how much the additional charge is to take part in some of the exercise classes on the oasis (specifically the spin and body sculpt class)?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Some of the classes are free; such as morning stretch and an abs class. Most of the classes were 12.00 per class. For some reason, I think that spin was more, but I could be wrong about that.

How does the water taxi work in St. Maarten; cost, etc.? Does it run back and forth all day? Where do you get on it?

Besides the pier near the ship, there's a stop right downtown, and sometimes another stop about a half-mile from downtown. So when you are getting off after getting on at the ship, make sure you get off downtown. Ask the driver, they will tell you.

Hi all, booked on Oasis this Sunday!! I was getting excited at first but now am having some real anixiety as to the crowds!! This will be our 3rd cruise!! We sailed on IOS for NYE and while the boat was sold out it never felt crowded!! But with this now being turned into eclipse cruise I am so worried!! Will there be places to watch eclipse other than the pool decks? I am afarid we will get squashed!!

Hi all, booked on Oasis this Sunday!! I was getting excited at first but now am having some real anixiety as to the crowds!! This will be our 3rd cruise!! We sailed on IOS for NYE and while the boat was sold out it never felt crowded!! But with this now being turned into eclipse cruise I am so worried!! Will there be places to watch eclipse other than the pool decks? I am afarid we will get squashed!!

I'll bet one of the best places will be the observation area on deck 14 forward, above the bridge wings.

I'll also bet they open the helicopter pad, probably invitation only.