Yes, this has been asked before! Oasis

I was wondering how to figure out room configuration Oasis cabin 10197. I know someone recently posted this but can't find it now. Thanks in advance for any info

Bed by the balcony.

OK; I'm not "slamming" - I am really curious.

Why does it matter????:confused:

Some people prefer having the bed by the balcony so that the area in front of the closet doors is open. It makes getting in and out of the closet easier, and some think it makes the room feel "bigger".

Some people prefer having the bed by the balcony so that the area in front of the closet doors is open. It makes getting in and out of the closet easier, and some think it makes the room feel "bigger".
I prefer having the bed near the bathroom, so the couch near the balcony seems to extend the "living" area, where we spend most of our time when we aren't sleeping. My daughter and I prefer the closet design on Harmony, but we manage okay with the sliding doors on Oasis and Allure, even with the beds separated. Different people have different preferences.

That was our feeling on Allure. Our bed was near the closet and it was inconvenient for both of us to access the closet because of the lack of space, sliding closet doors, and the fact that the safe was in the closet.

OK; I'm not "slamming" - I am really curious.

Why does it matter????:confused:

I never really thought it mattered either and for me it doesn't but my husband has had significant back surgery with complications, and "his side of the bed" is in question. I don't want to spend the cruise not sleeping on the usual side because he is having too much difficulty in the getting in etc. But we both usually laugh when people ask that