Chocolate melting cake

cthrn27

Hello. We sail conquest in July. AgAin, I waited too long and we have late dining. Husband and I negotiated formal dinner in mdr, and various other options.... however, we will miss warm chocolate melting cake!! :( Can we get it from room service??? Do you think we could go to mdr around 9 and order just dessert??? Thanks all

Hello. We sail conquest in July. AgAin, I waited too long and we have late dining. Husband and I negotiated formal dinner in mdr, and various other options.... however, we will miss warm chocolate melting cake!! :( Can we get it from room service??? Do you think we could go to mdr around 9 and order just dessert??? Thanks all

I have never seen warm chocolate melting cake on the room service menu. They do have a delicious chocolate cake on the menu.

Sorry for confusion. It sounded good in my head....We don't want dinner at 8, but don't mind dessert at 9......

I'm still confused--where and when DO you plan to eat if you can't get your dining time changed? If you plan to eat elsewhere, you could still do that earlier and then go to the mdr at your late dining time & have WCMC.

That is exactly what I wanted to know. I wasn't sure they would let us in about 9 and let us order just dessert.... I don't know everything, but I know where to find the people who do!! You guys are always so knowledgeable. Thank you;p

That is exactly what I wanted to know. I wasn't sure they would let us in about 9 and let us order just dessert.... I don't know everything, but I know where to find the people who do!! You guys are always so knowledgeable. Thank you;p

I don't know about letting you in at 9, but you should be able to go in at your scheduled late dining time and get just dessert.