Project Leonardo

RMS Olympic

i would like to be the first to request being put on a wait list for the maiden voyage. Yes it's way out in the future, but if there is a request/ wait list till the reservation books open I want to be put on the list. Years back when the announcement was made concerning the Queen Mary 2 build there was a request list initiated.....about 4 years out.... I got on the list. Cunard was real slick, wanted a deposit which I paid so that when the books opened up I got a call.

Fellow posters, would you want to get on a wait list for this new build?

i would like to be the first to request being put on a wait list for the maiden voyage. Yes it's way out in the future, but if there is a request/ wait list till the reservation books open I want to be put on the list. Years back when the announcement was made concerning the Queen Mary 2 build there was a request list initiated.....about 4 years out.... I got on the list. Cunard was real slick, wanted a deposit which I paid so that when the books opened up I got a call.

Fellow posters, would you want to get on a wait list for this new build?

Im on these boards all day at work and dont have an idea what you are even talking about. When did this come out. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Im on these boards all day at work and dont have an idea what you are even talking about. When did this come out. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a link to NCL's press release announcing the new builds.

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/press-releases/Norwegian-Cruise-Line-provides-first-look-at-new-Project-Leonardo-Class-ships

Hey JS.

There is no info on a wait list as I posted. My thought was that if NCL ever created a wait list for the maiden voyage I would want to get on such a list. Other lines have created a list for those bent on being on the maiden voyage. I posted my interest and to ask if others would be inclined to do the same.

Bird travels..... I booked the Bliss on her first ALaska sailing so that's a done deal. As for the Joy, I will wait to see if after a year they encourage Americans to book. If she eventually sails New Zealand in the winter I'd be interested.

As for the Leonardo....my big interest is in the openness of the upper decks, unlike the Breakaway plus ships.

So I will put this class of ship on my to do list

Hey JS.

There is no info on a wait list as I posted. My thought was that if NCL ever created a wait list for the maiden voyage I would want to get on such a list. Other lines have created a list for those bent on being on the maiden voyage. I posted my interest and to ask if others would be inclined to do the same.

Bird travels..... I booked the Bliss on her first ALaska sailing so that's a done deal. As for the Joy, I will wait to see if after a year they encourage Americans to book. If she eventually sails New Zealand in the winter I'd be interested.

As for the Leonardo....my big interest is in the openness of the upper decks, unlike the Breakaway plus ships.

So I will put this class of ship on my to do list��

Thank you. I understand and didn't think there was a waitlist but hadn't even heard of the project LOL

I just booked MSC for February 2019 and thought that was advance planning, 2022 is even a bit far out for this Type A planner LOL

I'll be interested in seeing how this all comes together.