Divina Bella Stateroom with tub / best specialty eatery advise

MILEMRKR63

Good Morning and thank you in advance for your information.

Friends of mine have been assigned a balcony cabin that has a tub instead of a shower. Does this result in a smaller cabin sleeping area? How is the bathroom area itself size wise? They were assigned 8113 if this helps. How about their view?

Within the specialty dining options, which eatery would you say is an absolute do not miss? We plan on trying them all but if there is one that is considered the best or most preferred, based on experience, we would absolutely eat their several times. we enjoy great food and great service. I realize its a matter of preference but we are absolutely open to suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any replies. The info provided by everyone on these boards is amazing and appreciated.

Good Morning and thank you in advance for your information.

Friends of mine have been assigned a balcony cabin that has a tub instead of a shower. Does this result in a smaller cabin sleeping area? How is the bathroom area itself size wise? They were assigned 8113 if this helps. How about their view?

Within the specialty dining options, which eatery would you say is an absolute do not miss? We plan on trying them all but if there is one that is considered the best or most preferred, based on experience, we would absolutely eat their several times. we enjoy great food and great service. I realize its a matter of preference but we are absolutely open to suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any replies. The info provided by everyone on these boards is amazing and appreciated.

Here is what the view is like

dedck%208%20balcony.jpg

the cabin living area size doesn't change just because there is a bath in the bathroom

Pete

Within the specialty dining options, which eatery would you say is an absolute do not miss? We plan on trying them all but if there is one that is considered the best or most preferred, based on experience, we would absolutely eat their several times. we enjoy great food and great service. I realize its a matter of preference but we are absolutely open to suggestions./quote]

There are only 2 speciality restaurants: Galaxy and Eataly (sub-divided into 2 - Ristorante/Steakhouse) apart from the wine bar where you can order, for a charge, a better quality pizza than is served in the buffet.

My preference is for the Galaxy. We've dined there on a couple of occasions - on both Divina and Preziosa - and enjoyed it immensely. That was on Mediterranean sailings.

The cabin has the same total interior space, but more of it is taken up by the bathroom, so there is slightly less living space in the cabin.

This is the closet area/bath in a balcony cabin without tub. Notice the closets are in the entrance hallway across from the bath:

DSC00242_zpstdme64cn.jpg

Standard balcony cabin also has full length couch:

DSC00219_zps8tdbgx3o.jpg

In a cabin with tub, the length of the tub forced the bathroom to extend further into the hallway area, forcing the closets to be moved into the cabin, along the bathroom wall. This is similar to the arrangement in cabins on Celebrity S class ships:

DSC00024_zpsmjsjzxs3.jpg

This takes living space out of the cabin, so there is not spacefor the full couch, so a large chair is substituted:

DSC00023_zpsh1gmt2ta.jpg

Tub:

DSC00026_zpstp78x471.jpg

DSC00027_zpsybbxuybu.jpg

Pictures are from our cabin, 8114. We did not find the view troublesome and spent far more time on this balcony than most of the times we have had a balcony. EM