Harmony vs. Allure entertainment

elou

We just returned from harmony sat. Went on allure last year and oasis the year before that. We enjoyed all entertainment on all the ships. I liked momma Mia better than grease but still enjoyed. Our favorite ship is the harmony for sure. More modern and loved the slides and extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Totally subjective.

* infinity.

Some like Cats, some hate it. Some like Grease, some hate it. Mama Mia, Saturday Night Fever, We Will Rock You, and formerly Chicago/ Hairspray- all about your taste.

Some like the alternate acts, some love them.

Other than the main production show, and the main theater alternate, the rest of the shows are very similar- ice show, diving show, jazz clubs, dance halls, etc.

We just returned from harmony sat. Went on allure last year and oasis the year before that. We enjoyed all entertainment on all the ships. I liked momma Mia better than grease but still enjoyed. Our favorite ship is the harmony for sure. More modern and loved the slides and extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great momma mia is on the allure and will cruise in 3 months. I think the entertainment is a very important part of the cruise experience and i am looking forward to this

We have sailed the big three. For us, we much preferred the main entertainment on Allure. Cast of Mama Mia was fantastic, a very good production. We found the ice show on Harmony had a bizarre plot line. Allure was not as high tech but was more of an enjoyable show. We found the Harmony aqua show to be bizarre, also. The Allure show was great and much more fun. The ship's cast stage shows (I don't remember their names) - again I found the Harmony show much less entertaining than Allure and Oasis. Comedians have been luck of the draw, and we have been lucky. The only entertainment downside was the Comedy Club host. We found him to be repetitive and boring. Luckily for following cruisers, our last day on the ship was his last day. Simeon on Harmony is fabulous. The British pub entertainer did a great Neil Diamond show in Dazzles one night.

We enjoyed all three cruises but definitely give the entertainment nod to Allure. However, if it matters to you, they had the least and worst trivia we have ever experienced in 21 cruises.

Always subjective, but these were our opinions.

We have sailed the big three. For us, we much preferred the main entertainment on Allure. Cast of Mama Mia was fantastic, a very good production. We found the ice show on Harmony had a bizarre plot line. Allure was not as high tech but was more of an enjoyable show. We found the Harmony aqua show to be bizarre, also. The Allure show was great and much more fun. The ship's cast stage shows (I don't remember their names) - again I found the Harmony show much less entertaining than Allure and Oasis. Comedians have been luck of the draw, and we have been lucky. The only entertainment downside was the Comedy Club host. We found him to be repetitive and boring. Luckily for following cruisers, our last day on the ship was his last day. Simeon on Harmony is fabulous. The British pub entertainer did a great Neil Diamond show in Dazzles one night.

We enjoyed all three cruises but definitely give the entertainment nod to Allure. However, if it matters to you, they had the least and worst trivia we have ever experienced in 21 cruises.

Least and worst trivia?! That stinks! We really enjoy trivia and try to attend as many as we can. We sail on the Allure in October. I hope they add more by then. Wonder why they don't follow the Oasis schedule...?

Oasis class ships do not have "regular production shows" so I am not sure what you mean. Blue Planet vs Columbus, The Musical? I wouldn't call them "ship's cast stage shows".