Liberty of the Seas - Boarding question

Hi - We are booked on Liberty of the Seas in a few weeks. Silly question - but what deck are you on when you board in Galveston? Just trying to figure things out so I don't look lost when I get on. I'm the family vacation planner and they expect me to know everything!

Thanks so much for your quick replies! That is very helpful. Now I just need to start planning what to do when we step on board. I suspect one kid will want to go eat - the other will want to go to the Royal Promenade.

Can't remember if any dining other than the Windjammer was open when we boarded, but might have been.

Study the deck plans here http://www.cruisecritic.com/liberty-of-the-seas-deck-plans/dp/ before you go and you'll be ready.

There are interactive "Finders" at the elevator lobbies that will give you directions to most places you need to go.

Can't remember if any dining other than the Windjammer was open when we boarded, but might have been.

Study the deck plans here http://www.cruisecritic.com/liberty-of-the-seas-deck-plans/dp/ before you go and you'll be ready.

There are interactive "Finders" at the elevator lobbies that will give you directions to most places you need to go.

As mentioned above, Sorrento's and the Cafe Promenade will be open.

You will get lost but find any elevator or stairwell and you'll get reoriented in no time. If your family expects you to know the exact layout they need to temper their expectations.

Ha! you are right about the expectations.

But maps and floor plans are kind of my deal. Plus they have never cruised and this in my 9th. But all before 1991, so the ships are just a little bigger now.... Also I HATE shopping and my 9th grader lives for it. I have learned that it is best to plan routes away from stores if I don't want to get slowed down! But checking out the Royal Promenade upon embarkation might be something fun to do.

Ha! you are right about the expectations.

But maps and floor plans are kind of my deal. Plus they have never cruised and this in my 9th. But all before 1991, so the ships are just a little bigger now.... Also I HATE shopping and my 9th grader lives for it. I have learned that it is best to plan routes away from stores if I don't want to get slowed down! But checking out the Royal Promenade upon embarkation might be something fun to do.

Shops will not open until early evening. You're safe when you board[emoji6].

Sent from my iPad using Forums