Freestyle Machine Police on Anthem?

Can a teen get soda at the freestyle machine for his/her sibling with the freestyle cup? Or does each teen need to go themselves? I can see where one of our teens would take the 2nd cup to get his sister a soda. Is that allowed? Or do they check the sea pass?

Thanks

As long as they have the cup it won't be an issue. Unless you try to get 2 soda's with the same cup inside of 10 or 15 minutes. I heard the machines will not allow you do to that!

Can a teen get soda at the freestyle machine for his/her sibling with the freestyle cup? Or does each teen need to go themselves? I can see where one of our teens would take the 2nd cup to get his sister a soda. Is that allowed? Or do they check the sea pass?

Thanks

There is no one standing guard over the Freestyle machines, you walk up with your cup and dispense your soda. Many times I have taken both my cup and my DH cup to get soda or taken just his cup to get him a soda. No sea pass is checked, the cup has an RFID chip in the base.

Thanks

If Teen #1 is carrying two cups with the RFID chips, then Teen #1 can get two sodas at the same time.