Is this enough time?

BossyKat

Hello.

I am cruising out of Port Canaveral for the first time. Is it possible to make a 12 pm (noon) flight? Should I keep waiting and hope the price for a later flight drops?

Thanks so much!!

I think you should be perfectly fine. Most cruise lines suggest NOT booking anything before 11:30. If you are truly worried about it, you can always do the "self disembarkation". I have had flights as early as 9:45 and had no problem (would never suggest it though). Happy cruising.:cool:

Edited by champagne123

Is it possible?

Yes

However, just keep in mind that (for me personally) I started worrying and stressing about a day or two before we were scheduled to disembark the ship, are we going to get off the ship in time, are there going to be problems at the airport, etc., thereby taking away from my stress free vacation.

Keep in mind that usually you are traveling to MCO for your flight. Allow at least 2 hours at the airport to check in, clear security and get to the gate. Weekends at MCO are busy, especially when school is not in session because of all the Disney traffic. In addition allow an hour to get from Port Canaveral to MCO. 11:30 is probably OK, but you might be rushed.

I think you should be perfectly fine. Most cruise lines suggest NOT booking anything before 11:30. If you are truly worried about it, you can always do the "self disembarkation". I have had flights as early as 9:45 and had no problem (would never suggest it though). Happy cruising.:cool:

I am curious how you were able to make a 9:45 flight?