Question about Refreshment Pkg vs Deluxe Bev Pkg

Since I will only drink a couple alcoholic drinks per day (if that), I have only purchased the Refreshment Package. However, when I do want an alcoholic drink, since I've already paid for the non-alcoholic version, will they just charge me the upcharge for the alcohol? meaning not the full price of the alcoholic drink? really hoping it works this way so I can get the best value.

thanks

Since I will only drink a couple alcoholic drinks per day (if that), I have only purchased the Refreshment Package. However, when I do want an alcoholic drink, since I've already paid for the non-alcoholic version, will they just charge me the upcharge for the alcohol? meaning not the full price of the alcoholic drink? really hoping it works this way so I can get the best value.

thanks

They don't really have pricing for what you are describing.

What you CAN do is get straight whatever. Rum, whiskey, vodka, etc., and then add it to (for example) your soda cup of Coke. The shots are not cheaper than basic mixed drinks.

They don't really have pricing for what you are describing.

What you CAN do is get straight whatever. Rum, whiskey, vodka, etc., and then add it to (for example) your soda cup of Coke. The shots are not cheaper than basic mixed drinks.

thanks - that's a bummer :( how much is a typical shot then?