Broken arm??

As long as the child's doctor has cleared them for travel I can't think of any issues (and I doubt that the staff would ask for such a clearance but nowadays I'd probably get a note from the doctor just to be safe).

Can't be sure about a youngster, but a few years ago I broke my arm the day before a cruise. My doctor gave me the choice of going or not--and we had insurance, so we could have stayed home. I opted to go, and it was one of the best cruises I've been on. Each night the waiter and Maitre D practically fought over who would cut my food for me!

Two suggestions, get a brightly colored sling---so people will notice and hopefully give him space, and (especially in crowded situations) always try to have someone walking on the side of the broken arm to act as a "shield" from jostling crowds. Have a great cruise.

1997042141_3f3b98713c.jpg

Should be fine...I would think the only issue may be if they cannot get cast wet...would be tough on an 8 year old not to use pool, beach or water slides.....but other than that, should be good..............

They have these cast covers that you can get so he can go swimming.

I'm not sure what they're called, just google it.

One of my daughter's friends broke her ankle and at the pool party, she had one of these and could go completely in the water with no worries. Since it happened at the start of summer, her Dr told her mom about it.

They have these cast covers that you can get so he can go swimming.

I'm not sure what they're called, just google it.

One of my daughter's friends broke her ankle and at the pool party, she had one of these and could go completely in the water with no worries. Since it happened at the start of summer, her Dr told her mom about it.

Bring an extra cast cover. (The box says it's a Reusable Waterproof Cast and Bandage Protector) DD currently is in a lower leg cast and the silicone seal can stretch out and develop a small leak. We bought ours at Walgreens.

Edited by SadieN