Veggie Burgers at Guys

Never heard of them at Guys and do believe veggie burgers are made to order so be prepared to wait on them

The veggie burgers aren't even on the menu....you have know to ask for them. It usually takes about 10 minutes to get them.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...
I asked for a veggie burger on the Dream and they turned me away.

Same thing happened to my sister on the Sunshine & the Magic. I think it must depend on who's working because others have said that they got veggie burgers with no problem on both ships.

I don't like the regular Guys burgers, but the veggie burgers are really good. My mom doesn't eat meat and she said they are some of the best veggie burgers she's had.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app

That's good to hear - I'm not a vegetarian and I do like Guy's burgers but I wouldn't mind trying the veggie burger just for a change-up every now and again. I've had a few veggie burgers at various places around town and some I liked and some were kinda dull.

Same thing happened to my sister on the Sunshine & the Magic. I think it must depend on who's working because others have said that they got veggie burgers with no problem on both ships.

That's interesting to hear. I'll be elevating that issue if they tell me no next time. Just because it's a PITA to make one doesn't mean they should act like they don't have them. If they can tender those veggie burgers off the boat to excursions, they can get them sent over to the burger place on board.

NOT what I want to hear. Plan to be on the Freedom in Feb 2018 and would be sad if I'm turned away.

If that happens look for the hostess, one of the chefs (not line cooks, but the guy with the big hat) or the buffet manager (in Officer whites). They should know if they’re available.

It is possible to be turned away at embarkation if they ran out and haven’t unloaded yet.

Shoot ... :D ... There's so much good stuff on the "Guys Dressing Cart" that who even needs a burger? Fill a bun with sauteed onions and mushrooms, throw on some lettuce and tomato and finish up with some of the great sauces LOL:p

LOL. I haven't done this exactly, but I have gone to the toppings bars and loaded up on toppings as my veggies.

They are soo good! I order them every day at lunch and my mouth is watering for one right now. Luckily, I only have to wait about 10 more days until I am on the Glory :)

I don't *think* they have mushrooms. They are not the type of veggie burgers that you can see chunks of veggies in, more like a grain patty. I always have to ask for it special and then come back in about 10 minutes later, but have never had a problem and is well worth the wait.

Bummer to person who posted they did not receive any on the Dream..I definitely got several there...as well as Breeze, Pride, and Valor. We were on the Legend over the summer to Alaska and was so sad to not have them there!

I just got off the Ecstasy and had several Guy's veggie burgers. They're delicious- so much better than the veggie burgers served during the Half Moon Cay lunch (I got a Guy's veggie burger when I got back on the boat). I like the chipotle sauce with them too.

It takes them a few minutes to make it, so I always went when the burger area wasn't crowded, like weird times of day (3 PM). They will put cheese on it, if you want that, and the fries are also great.

I'm not sure if they are vegan or not.