What to bring in excursions? Do u usually pack your own towels etc?

jpolm

Do u bring towels waters etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends on the excursion. For an excursion that involves swimming, I bring a towel. I always bring water off the ship whether I am on an excursion or not.

Read the description of the excursion and use your common sense. If the excursion includes anything, it will state it in the description.

One tip if you're going to get a beach towel from the ship. If you get it as you're exiting the ship they will swipe your card. When you return it when you get back on the ship they sometimes don't swipe it correctly and you end up with a charge at the end of the cruise for the beach towel. I always try and get it from the pool deck the night before (on a lot, but not all, ships they don't scan your card when you get it from the pool deck).

ALL cruise lines provide towels for pool and beach. Don't bring towels! If you feel you must have water in hand...bring a refillable bottle. But, if you research your ports, most beaches have some sort of food/drink/restroom venue. You will not thirst to death! We only carry water if we will be someplace with NO vending/food at all.