Venice Private Water Taxi

ebtrip

We are looking for anyone who has used a private water taxi from the cruise port to their hotel on Venice isle, and then to the airport. I have been in contact with a few companies. Any use "topserviceh24". I have gotten a quote but want to make sure they are reliable. Thanks

We are looking for anyone who has used a private water taxi from the cruise port to their hotel on Venice isle, and then to the airport. I have been in contact with a few companies. Any use "topserviceh24". I have gotten a quote but want to make sure they are reliable. Thanks

We just took one in airport $120.00 to got to Hotel in Canarigio . but I am sure same price to everywhere

We used private water taxis twice - once from the airport to the hotel (just did walk-up), then from the hotel to the train station (arranged by the hotel). We have no idea which "company" they worked for. You may wish to inquire with your hotel. They told us what we could expect to pay, and that was what we were charged.

Thank you, yes the prices are the same, we like to prebook so they will be waiting for us at the cruise pier. Our hotel has told us that they can arrange a water taxi from the hotel to the airport but they seem to be more expensive.

This web site is for a water taxi co-op. You can use it to determine appropriate fares from one location to another:

https://m.motoscafivenezia.it

There's a shared water taxi service at the airport, venicelink. . Granted it might make 2 or 3 stops prior to your hotel, but its only 25e pp.

Hotels may chg a service fee.....which might account for the higher $.

• 2 weeks later...

We decided to book topservice24h. They have been very responsive to my emails and payment is due at time of service, with a credit card. I prefer not to pay for services before they are preformed. Has anyone else used their service?

Thank you, yes the prices are the same, we like to prebook so they will be waiting for us at the cruise pier. Our hotel has told us that they can arrange a water taxi from the hotel to the airport but they seem to be more expensive.

We used water taxis to our hotel and then to the ship. I did not pre book and I was glad I didn't. The line with pre paid vouchers was long. We just walked up and were on the boat very quickly.

We so enjoyed this experience.

We used water taxis to our hotel and then to the ship. I did not pre book and I was glad I didn't. The line with pre paid vouchers was long. We just walked up and were on the boat very quickly.

We so enjoyed this experience.

We don't have any vouchers.. this company will meet us at the pier, then take us by car, so no walking, to were the water taxi will be waiting. They will Assist with the luggage and get us to the hotel.

Cost is pretty much the same as the companies that you get vouchers and have to wait for your water taxi.

2 years ago we took a private water taxi from the cruise ship , it was a short walk from the pier and the water taxi dispatcher took our info and we waited along with other cruise ship customers about 15 minutes. IT was about 80 euros to our hotel on the grand canal ...It is easily one our best experiences, very enchanting . We sailed all around Venice, under small bridges ...The next day thru the hotel we booked a private water taxi to the airport , it was more expensive, raining and we sailed mostly in open water ..Not so memorable

Sent from my iPad using Forums