Trivial questions for upcoming cruise....

lrdl7k

Things can change so often and there are always cutbacks, but i like to pack as little as possible. It has been almost 2 years since our last cruise. Cruise #14 and #15 will be in Sept so i was curious....

1. Do they still fill shower dispensers with shampoo AND bodywash? Anyone know brands?

2. Hair dryers still provided?

I am sure i have more but coming up blank right now. BTW, ships are Victory and Sensation.

Thanks!

I don't know brands, but they still have bodywash & shampoo dispensers. All my cabins have had hair dryers in the desk drawer - not the highest powered one I've ever used, but still adequate. I have not been on Victory or Sensation, so you will probably want to hear from someone else that has been on those ships to verify the hair dryer issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Does Carnival provide body moisturizer? I'm a moisturizer tragic so have to plan to take extra if they don't. Thanks

No moisturizer. They used to have samples in the shell dishes on the bathroom vanity, but they discontinued that years ago. FWIW I think the shampoo in the dispenser is the BEST stuff I have ever used! :D