After final payment

That would be determined by the online TA. They set their own rules and regulations. My guess is the answer will be "no" but I could be wrong (I was wrong once! ;p ). Typically after final payment no price adjustments will be made.

i used a big online cruise website to book my cruise. If I should see OV balconies go down in price AFTER I made my final payment can I get the new cheaper price or is it only before my final payment?

RC (and travel agents) will not lower your price after final payment date unless the price goes down within 48 hours of initial booking. If that happens they will give you 110% of the price drop in OBC.

So then it seems highly unlikely that the price will go down before my July 27th final payment deadline for the Nov 5th cruise. Why would they go down in price when they can just wait until Aug 1st?

If I decided to upgrade my cabin for more money would I be able to do that after final payment?

That would be determined by the online TA. They set their own rules and regulations. My guess is the answer will be "no" but I could be wrong (I was wrong once! ;p ). Typically after final payment no price adjustments will be made.

TAs can try RCCL to do an upgrade free it will depend on who's is calling and who is answering and inventory[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... If I decided to upgrade my cabin for more money would I be able to do that after final payment?

Yes, according to RC policy. However, the travel agent may have change fees in addition to the extra cruise fare.

So then it seems highly unlikely that the price will go down before my July 27th final payment deadline for the Nov 5th cruise. Why would they go down in price when they can just wait until Aug 1st?

If I decided to upgrade my cabin for more money would I be able to do that after final payment?

I'd still keep watching. Sometimes the price does go down right before final. You never know.

More likely that it will go down a week or two after, when you can't get any adjustments.

The Jul 27 final payment is with your TA - the real final payment date that counts is RCI's and that would be around August 6 (90 days out).

Thanks. In that case Biker, say it goes down Aug 1st, 5 days after my final payment, who would I call, my TA or Royal?

You have no choice but to deal with your TA to make payments.

You can upgrade as long as the new cabin is at least $1 more

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app