Are luggages bags are delivered based on your status?

At the San Juan port isn't there a separate baggage drop off location for suites and Pinnacle? Maybe those bags do arrive at the cabin earlier.
There is a different check-in for suites and pinnacle. Star class suites (none of those ships depart San Juan) have their luggage delivered to the room as soon as they get to the pier.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

At the San Juan port isn't there a separate baggage drop off location for suites and Pinnacle? Maybe those bags do arrive at the cabin earlier.

I've only seen one line for baggage drop off at San Juan.

If you were loading bags into a tiny space, how would you sort them? I guess, I would sort them by deck number first, than when a cart is full, it will be moved by someone to that floor, and sorted by section (forward/aft etc). I would also most likely try to sort as quickly as possible, so bags printed in color, would be easy to spot and moved. I might also move a bag to another bag if I notice the same deck number. I most likely would start with little piles and move those to the cart. My guess first luggage on, might get stuck in the back of the pile. Basically, I doubt anyone is checking status or any other thing, other than just finding deck numbers and simply sorting.

I'm just glad I'm not doing it!

On our last cruise on Allure we were at the port about 10AM and checked our luggage with the porter, walked through the non-line and checked in. We were some of the first to be sitting in the waiting area.

Our luggage arrived after those across the hall from us while we waited. Status means zip. By the way, I was ok with that and was enjoying my balcony so it wasn't a big deal.