Help finding someone from a cruise

recently got off a cruise. Enjoyed meeting many people. I forgot to get contact information from the one I enjoyed talking to the most as we were so interested in the same thing. Anyway I could be guided in the way to find her?

Hi there

Welcome to cruise critic.

What do you know about the person.

Did you come to this site because the person said they were a member.

If that is the reason, then you should give a few more details than "recently got off a cruise".

good luck

Let me guess, long flowing blond hair ,blue eyes , with a smile that kills ? Number ten in the body. Every thing that you like from football to UFC ,MMA ? Had a romantic night and just couldn't muster the strength to ask for a cell number ? Sorry can't help you :cool:

What good would the roll call do. If the OP is being truthful, and just signed up to CC today. Then the roll call would be useless since you can't post unless your a member.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are just having fun, posting something; Perhaps a police sketch artist and online facial recognition software.

If you are serious, this is a little creepy. You should think through the impression of tracking someone down and contacting them without their direct knowledge or invitation to do so. What you are asking seems more like a Craigslist "Missed Connection" thing, but that can be dangerous and is interpreted as stalking in many places. I'd let it go were I you.

What good would the roll call do. If the OP is being truthful, and just signed up to CC today. Then the roll call would be useless since you can't post unless your a member.

He may get a clue from reading the roll call.

He is now a member and can post, but sounds pretty immature

recently got off a cruise. Enjoyed meeting many people. I forgot to get contact information from the one I enjoyed talking to the most as we were so interested in the same thing. Anyway I could be guided in the way to find her?

Ah... a 16 year old is smitten

Hint: 102501

Sounds like a lost romance.....that will fade away in time.

If you know her name and where she is from, you can try facebook, but...

If you DON'T know enough information to find her on facebook (if she uses FB), you might be wise to question if you know her as well as you think you do. Plus, if she wanted to be in touch with you after the cruise was over, she would have given you more information. If you push the issue, as others have pointed out, that will start to get a little bit creepy.

Personally, I would call it a good memory, a good time, and leave it at that. DW and I have meet folks on our cruises, made friends, had a good time, and then never saw them again. If we were to be friendly enough to exchange info, that would be one thing, but we haven't yet. It's all part of making "Funship Friends."

Ah... a 16 year old is smitten

Hint: 102501

I have a 16 year old and I don't think it is a 16 yr old posting. Going on CC message board wouldn't even register in a 16 yr old's mind. Also if they were 16 and had even spent 2 seconds talking to someone they liked they would already have each other's snapchat, IG etc.

I have a 16 year old and I don't think it is a 16 yr old posting. Going on CC message board wouldn't even register in a 16 yr old's mind. Also if they were 16 and had even spent 2 seconds talking to someone they liked they would already have each other's snapchat, IG etc.

Dead on right here. My bet is over 25.

I was wondering the same thing. On our recent cruise we found the same couple at the same events we went to. We chatted with them quite a bit but never exchanged information. We were planning to ask how to keep in touch on the last night of our trip but we received news of a family crisis at home that day and didn't feel up to mingling that last night.

Call Carnival and ask them to email you a copy of the passenger manifest from your cruise. Also ask them to include a data log of the S&S card data, to include the photos that are attached to each card. Once you get their name, you're only a Google search away from living happily ever after. :D

Just kidding. Don't do that. Sorry, having a little fun at your expense. Seriously, without a name, you're pretty much out of luck. If this person wasn't interested enough to exchange contact info., they probably don't want to be contacted.

It's funny because it's true. At the same time, it's sad because it's true.

Huh? Not following....

Regarding the OP's name; perhaps he used "her birth date, not his. If we are going off the assumption that the birth date is part of his name and that he is almost 16, then maybe it is the girl he is trying to find and her birth date.

Nevermind.....;)