Carnival is the newest partner with MyVegas!

I racked up A LOT of coins/points when the game was new and they were easier to earn, been sitting on them for something worthwhile to pop up - hoping the Carnival rewards become more plentiful!

Same here. I started about 3 or 4r yrs ago when we were goibg to Vegas. It was so much looser then. They really made it harder to rack up points especially with the bonus games. I find it impossible now to complete the challenges past the first couple of rounds.

I still play because it's fun so I have a lot of points. Hopefully carnival will add stuff other that free cruises that I can use on my already book cruise.

I must be doing something really wrong here. I have this App that I must have downloaded a while ago but didn't do much with. So, after reading this I started playing. But I really only get about 30 loyalty chips a day. I only have about 3,800. What do I need to do to start earning more - or is it one of those things that the longer you play then the earnings go up. I can't imagine having 1,000,000 points... (but would love too)

It takes a while, and it does get easier. I started playing in 2013 before DH's birthday when we were taking a Vegas trip. I did buy a few chips, trying to get some free rooms. But I used up all of my gold points, or most of them on that trip. Since then I have not bought anything. Most days I log on and collect from my daily spin and my coins on my strip. Once you completely build your strip you will get a decent amount of coins. I played black jack for a while and got a bunch of coins from that. And a few times won big on slots. So I would play once in a while pretty high stakes to drive up my loyalty points. And there are a few sites you can go to with links for 2-3K coins, or sometimes loyalty points. That has gotten me almost 825K loyalty points. I hardly play now, but try to remember, most days, to go there and collect my daily spin. ANd maybe play a few mins/

Just scored the 7 day out of Baltimore to E. Caribbean on the Pride, so excited! I'll be calling them on Tues to redeem it. I see that the sailing I want, OV is cheaper then interior, hopefully I can switch to OV for free.

As you play and reach higher levels, you also achieve the ability to auto spin higher and higher numbers of spins. When you get sufficient red coins, you can have it spin 100, 200 or even 500 times automatically. I play Bet the Farm with a 1700 or 3400 bet, which seems to yield a good amount of gold while losing red coins slowly.

Back when this all started, there were long threads where the most efficient modes of play were determined. I think it was on Slickdeals, and that's where I came up with this approach. I do sometimes play large bets, and have occasionally won a large (1M or more) jackpots, but as far as collecting gold: slow and steady wins the race.

You do need to monitor the game, since it will randomly hit a bonus round which requires human interaction. However, once the basic work is done it's easy enough to let the game do 95% of the work while you read a book, cook, or watch TV.

Edited by mikesteg

Just scored the 7 day out of Baltimore to E. Caribbean on the Pride, so excited! I'll be calling them on Tues to redeem it. I see that the sailing I want, OV is cheaper then interior, hopefully I can switch to OV for free.

I scored my Baltimore for May, it cost me $20 more for an OV. I have to have some light in the room. I didn't ask about balconies, as I'm out of work and didn't want to push my luck.

Congrats! I got the 7 days out of Long Beach and already booked. Two more myVegas players booked the same sailing date. Anyone here got 7 days Long beach?

Congrats! I got the 7 days out of Long Beach and already booked. Two more myVegas players booked the same sailing date. Anyone here got 7 days Long beach?

Thanks! I called them last night (too impatient!) and although it hasn't been 48 hrs yet, they were able to find my cruise cert and book the cruise for me.

I scored my Baltimore for May, it cost me $20 more for an OV. I have to have some light in the room. I didn't ask about balconies, as I'm out of work and didn't want to push my luck.

They quoted an extra $80pp for my sailing, but as interiors were sold out, I did the upgrade. This was the perfect sailing date for us (Dad's 70th bday + cheaper bus fares to Baltimore) so... :D

I would like to thank all of the people who explained this game and now I am hooked on this game.

We are going to Vegas in November so hopefully we can get some free goodies by then.

Once again the info on CC rocks.

Sue

Great! I hate playing mobile blackjack but that game earn loyal point fastest. Some people I know, they earn so much points from playing mobile blackjack.

• 4 weeks later...
We have been earning gold coins and we are off to Vegas in Nov. (over 50,000)

Can you please tell me how to get the coupons for the restaurants.

Do I need to join something??

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Sue

If you're redeeming rewards from hotels on MGM property, you'll need to be a member of MLife. You can either join online and then go to an MLife desk at the MGM hotels to get your card, or just open the account directly at the hotel's MLife desk.

You'll need to redeem the rewards from the game (either facebook site or the mobile apps), just look for the Rewards section. Choose which one you want, and be sure to read up on any conditions and/or blackout dates; some buffets require you to stay at an MGM resort to use it! Fill in your name and email address, and you should get a redemption code in app and via email. Bring that email to the MLife desk at the hotel where you're going to use the reward along with your MLife card, and they'll put that reward on your card. Let your waiter know you are redeeming from your card when you order.

This was my experience last December anyways, not sure if anything has changed since then. Also, make sure that your name in MLife matches the name you filled in when you redeemed the reward, and that it matches your ID. They may give you a hard time or deny your reward if it doesn't all match.

• 2 weeks later...
I must be doing something really wrong here. I have this App that I must have downloaded a while ago but didn't do much with. So, after reading this I started playing. But I really only get about 30 loyalty chips a day. I only have about 3,800. What do I need to do to start earning more - or is it one of those things that the longer you play then the earnings go up. I can't imagine having 1,000,000 points... (but would love too)

My girlfriend put me onto the app in June and I have been playing it ever since on my phone and computer. I have about 65000 loyalty points. The people that have 1 000 000 plus have been playing for years remember. It does take time. I usually play everyday....you can set the games to auto spin up to 200 times while you are cooking supper, for example.

Great! I hate playing mobile blackjack but that game earn loyal point fastest. Some people I know, they earn so much points from playing mobile blackjack.

I have always wondered if some games earn loyalty points quicker than others??

I haven't seen Carnival rewards available for about a month. I do know some of the other participants come and go, so hopefully it's the same with Carnival!

I'm sure they'll back when they are ready to release some more. They gave out quite a bit of them and on the first releases rather cheaply on the points. I got my Baltimore cruise for 750,000, they changed that after a few weeks to 1,500,000. I didn't realize I could get away with it, but had I known better, I would have aimed for a b2b.

My wife scored the 4 day carnival imagination MyVegas cruise out of Long Beach 5 days ago and we booked Friday with no hassle. The staff appears to have been trained on the reward. Have your VIFP numbers available so they can add them to your reservation, ours showed up on the CCL website the same day.

I scored the 4 day carnival inspiration, but have not booked yet. As someone mentioned previously, we joined one of the Facebook groups that track the reward refreshes and one day we got a notification and they were available. It took a while though so its frustrating, and then the rewards stopped being available for a few weeks, but we were patient and they returned.

Will have to see if we can get our OBC for being a shareholder. Only $50 on a four nighter, but better than nothing.

I just saw this thread and began playing the games. How can I get more points and friends to play with and send gifts with?

Join one of the major facebook groups associated with the myvegas. There are places to request myvegas friends on those sites.

To earn loyalty points (LPs) you can do the following:

- play myvegas on facebook - when you reach higher levels there are nice LP amounts you can win on your daily spins (and if you are maxed out with friend that amount gets multiplied by 8)

- play my Konami Slots on EITHER facebook or mobile - you can play on both but your numbers are synched, it is not two different games

- play my vegas slots mobile

- play my vegas blackjack (probably the best way to get chips, by collecting the card sets for all the different styles of blackjack you get very nice LP rewards.

- play pop!slots on mobile (you need to pay attention when you play this one, the slot players release balloons and sometimes there are LPs inside the balloons. Probably the least effective way to get LPs, but I find the games the most entertaining.

The LPs will by synched through all the accounts as long as you are connected to your facebook account when you play.