Carnival is the newest partner with MyVegas!

How do you even get that much? I am playing all four apps and even though I have cashed in for a few small things I don't think I would be anywhere near that.

Wow! I'm sitting on a million gold in MyVegas....now I have a reason to play again!

Well, *THAT* didn't take long.

Carnival rewards are now gone from the app, FB and mobile. Not just showing as "sold out,' but GONE.

I saw that. Hoping they come back. I have 850K (give or take) points just sitting there, waiting to be redeemed. I would like to redeem on Carnival.

How do you even get that much? I am playing all four apps and even though I have cashed in for a few small things I don't think I would be anywhere near that.

I had a lot of time on my hands for a while. My fiance died suddenly and my mother 75 days later....mindlessly playing games was sometimes the only thing getting me through the night. :)

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that...I certainly understand where you are coming from. Hope things have gotten better for you recently!

I had a lot of time on my hands for a while. My fiance died suddenly and my mother 75 days later....mindlessly playing games was sometimes the only thing getting me through the night. :)

I must be doing something really wrong here. I have this App that I must have downloaded a while ago but didn't do much with. So, after reading this I started playing. But I really only get about 30 loyalty chips a day. I only have about 3,800. What do I need to do to start earning more - or is it one of those things that the longer you play then the earnings go up. I can't imagine having 1,000,000 points... (but would love too)

I must be doing something really wrong here. I have this App that I must have downloaded a while ago but didn't do much with. So, after reading this I started playing. But I really only get about 30 loyalty chips a day. I only have about 3,800. What do I need to do to start earning more - or is it one of those things that the longer you play then the earnings go up. I can't imagine having 1,000,000 points... (but would love too)

I play A LOT. I have used some points over the years for buffets etc. in Vegas and I have just over 1,000,000 remaining in about 3 1/2 years. Keep playing

You do know that you get a bonus spin every day and each of your Strip properties give you coins daily or every few hours.

Playing the game on FB nets more loyalty coins than the phone app. The games are synched so that you may earn in both places.

Well, now I'm addicted to something new. Thanks folks! ;p

Question - I'm playing on my laptop/desktop and my phone. I initially started through FB. But the two don't seem to be connected. I have many more chips on the mobile version.

Is there a way to get them to combine? If I go through FB, shouldn't they be the same?

Well, now I'm addicted to something new. Thanks folks! ;p

Question - I'm playing on my laptop/desktop and my phone. I initially started through FB. But the two don't seem to be connected. I have many more chips on the mobile version.

Is there a way to get them to combine? If I go through FB, shouldn't they be the same?

The chips do not synch, but the loyalty coins do, and that is what is important in terms of rewards.

You synch on the app, through the Inbox when sending gifts to your FB friends. If you see the FB logo in the upper right and not your FB profile pic, then you are not synched.

OK. Pat, I'll try sending you some chips.

So, I earn more loyalty points on the laptop, but I earn more chips on the mobile, which means I can play a lot more. I earn so few chips on the laptop that I can't play as much.

It will take me years to earn enough loyalty points to get any rewards that by the time I do, they'll probably discontinue it!

I don't go to Vegas, and didn't really see anything offered in the rewards that I might use.

But, hey, if I'm going to waste time playing FB games, I might as well at least have a CHANCE of actually getting something real! ;)

Do you have to have an MLife number to redeem for a cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, not for the cruises, I don't know about any of the other stuff though. When you redeem, they give you a redemption code. You call the cruiseline and give them that number and they'll walk you through the rest.

OK. Pat, I'll try sending you some chips.

So, I earn more loyalty points on the laptop, but I earn more chips on the mobile, which means I can play a lot more. I earn so few chips on the laptop that I can't play as much.

It will take me years to earn enough loyalty points to get any rewards that by the time I do, they'll probably discontinue it!

I don't go to Vegas, and didn't really see anything offered in the rewards that I might use.

But, hey, if I'm going to waste time playing FB games, I might as well at least have a CHANCE of actually getting something real! ;)

I think I started playing end of 2014. For a couple years I've had enough for a Royal cruise, but either the dates were wrong, not enough points, or slow to the draw. I had 1.7 million points when Carnival joined in. So yes it takes a while, but it's worth it.