Is minibar included in beverages package?

Just reading another thread about people being charged for water taken from the minibar on the last day of their cruise.

I have travelled with RC four times and this has happened every time. I know you can go to customer services to have it removed, but the queue is always massive on the last day.

This year we have the beverages package so I wondered if we take things out of the minibar will they be included or will I need to pay for anything consumed?

Thanks

Mini bar is nothing to do with your cabin stewardess / steward, it is the bar service that has access to your cabin, he comes with his trolly and opens up your cabin and accessing your fridge and charges you, drink packages do not cover mini bar or room service.

Trouble :halo:

Just reading another thread about people being charged for water taken from the minibar on the last day of their cruise.

I have travelled with RC four times and this has happened every time. I know you can go to customer services to have it removed, but the queue is always massive on the last day.

This year we have the beverages package so I wondered if we take things out of the minibar will they be included or will I need to pay for anything consumed?

Thanks

It isn't but IMO it should be included.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Just came back from a cruise on the Anthem, July 15-July 20th. There were no bottles of water in the cabin, either in the fridge or on the counter. The beverage package does not include drinks from room service or mini bar orders. We ordered 6-packs of soda that were $12 per 6 pack. The water to order for the mini bar came in 500 ml size and 1L size. I can't remember the exact price, but i think the cost for 12- 500ml bottles was say $35 and the cost for 12- 1L bottles was $39.

We decided to go with the 1L since it was only a little more costly. As it turned out, they delivered 24 500ml bottles but only charged us for the price of 12 1L bottles. I am pretty sure they added a gratuity charge as well. Hope that helps.

Mini bar is nothing to do with your cabin stewardess / steward, it is the bar service that has access to your cabin, he comes with his trolly and opens up your cabin and accessing your fridge and charges you, drink packages do not cover mini bar or room service.

Trouble :halo:

No they don't. The fridges are EMPTY now, nothing in them unless you are in the Suite class. There are two bottle of Evain in your room, but they are a for charge item.