Harmony - 2 questions

elou

Columbus the musical is a comedy about a very distant relative of Columbus who didn't make much out of his life. It uses hit songs we all know to tell the story. My family thought it was the best show of the week and we would have seen it again if we had had the time. I don't know about Journey in Time but I've never seen a bad Ice production on Royal so I'm sure it's good!

Colombus is very odd. They spent a fortune on the show but after the first five minutes the script makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It's all pop songs though so that's nice. Feels much more "current" than Blue Planet, which is the secondary production show on Allure and hasn't held up well.

Can anyone tell me what Columbus the Musical and 1887 Journey in Time is about. Trying to decide on Harmony or Allure. Thanks.

Columbus the Musical is a very clever story that weaves in old legends, modern music, and Royal Caribbean. I enjoyed it very much.

1887 Journey in Time is the name of the ice show. It is excellent, like all of RC's ice shows.

Both of the OP's shows are on Harmony. I am guessing that he already knows about Allure and now wants to know about Harmony.

Thanks Carol, I don't why I was thinking Allure.