Spice H20 Adults Only - Are Others?

So I know on land, bars are 21 and over, is the US, but are the bars/lounges on Escape 21 and over? It specifically mentions H20 for being adults only, but I wonder about the others that sell the bottled/drafts/mohitos/etc. If they have food is it all ages, if alcohol, 21 and over? We are bringing our one daughter, 13, and I just wonder if she will be allowed most places that we are going? I normally do not drink around her, but seeing is this is a cruise, and I will NOT be driving, I do not have a problem with her seeing me drink...often ;)

Spice H20 is Adults Only more because it is supposed to be a spot for those who don't want to lounge in the sun while kids run all around, alcohol has nothing to do with it. All other bar areas are open to everyone (obviously not serving those who are underage). The one exception on Escape I believe is the District Brew House, which is also 18+. NCL also has a policy that minors aren't allowed to be unaccompanied after midnight or 1am, although I don't know how much they enforce this

You might be surprised at how often she might choose not to be with you. I've had teens of all ages on cruises, and by day two, we see them for breakfast and dinner, excursions, maybe a show or two (plus in passing a lot).