OBC question

the OBC you get as a perk for booking is per cabin split between the number of people in the cabin. if your booking has a 50 dollar on board credit and there is 2 people, each person gets $25 dollars.

the OBC you get as a perk for booking is per cabin split between the number of people in the cabin. if your booking has a 50 dollar on board credit and there is 2 people, each person gets $25 dollars.

Divided between the first two in the cabin. As the third I never see OBC on my folio. They figure the third is already paying a discounted rate.

I've looked but can't seem to find. Is there a place in Manage My Booking to see OBC? I know I have some, and will be getting more (CCL stock benefit) but don't know where to look to make sure its credited.

when you download the edocs, it will be there with the rest of the billing information

if you do not see it, you will have to contact your ta

I've looked but can't seem to find. Is there a place in Manage My Booking to see OBC? I know I have some, and will be getting more (CCL stock benefit) but don't know where to look to make sure its credited.

My booking OBC shows up under my "Cruise Details" tab. My stock OBC has only ever posted after I'm on the ship when I look at folio.